PDA

View Full Version : Love Avon? Please read!!

manja
10th April 2011, 09:56 AM
If you love Avon, you will be interested to know that I sell lots of brand new avon items, with prices starting from just £1.10 inclusive of postage!!

All brand new, many discontinued!

See: http://uk.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=search&words=767586&categoryid=&fulltext=&type=user&type1=a&type2=a&countryid=&price1=&price2=&sfeedback=&near_me=&pcode=&adult=&categoryonly=&category2=&useronly=&useronly_username=&view_format=gallery&sort=2-0

caramia64
8th July 2011, 07:55 PM
If you love Avon, you will be interested to know that I sell lots of brand new avon items, with prices starting from just £1.10 inclusive of postage!!

All brand new, many discontinued!

See: http://uk.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=search&words=767586&categoryid=&fulltext=&type=user&type1=a&type2=a&countryid=&price1=&price2=&sfeedback=&near_me=&pcode=&adult=&categoryonly=&category2=&useronly=&useronly_username=&view_format=gallery&sort=2-0

Perhaps you need to remove this thread as you have no goods listed presently!

head2toe
30th July 2011, 06:50 AM
Perhaps you need to remove this thread as you have no goods listed presently!

i have goods listed in my Avon store :D

HerMajesty
30th July 2011, 08:18 AM
Welcome newbies! These kinds of 'I HAVE - PLEASE COME BUY' posts belong in the PLUG YOUR AUCTIONS thread. You can post one per 24 hours, and only have 1 plug thread in existence at a time. Astral and bykimbo and others have very helpful threads on how to navigate eBid. Also, if you click the help button at the top right of any page, you will see on the L of the page that comes up, FAQ's and videos that are helpful. Do read the one about listing and selling, as it explains all the do's and don'ts of what's allowed re: selling. good luck!

This Thread is about general chit chat on the topic of health and beauty..........example: Do you think bright red lipstick is in this season? or, is cream eyeshadow better than powder? etc.

Naturelady
30th July 2011, 06:54 PM
Hi Majesty,
Isn't bright red lipstick always in season?

gbsbks2010
30th July 2011, 07:25 PM
Can't see any items for sale :confused:

Have you put your shop on line?

gbsbks2010
30th July 2011, 07:27 PM
Can see head2toe's listings :)

head2toe
30th July 2011, 11:26 PM
@hermajesty sorry......(turns back to the wall in shame)

moonwitch
31st July 2011, 01:24 AM
@hermajesty sorry......(turns back to the wall in shame)

So you should...you are a very naughty Avon lady

Great prices though...but I also sell Avon cosmetics...when I have any about

head2toe
1st August 2011, 12:13 PM
So you should...you are a very naughty Avon lady

Great prices though...but I also sell Avon cosmetics...when I have any about

lol :)

HerMajesty
1st August 2011, 01:02 PM
Hi Majesty,
Isn't bright red lipstick always in season?
Depends on your profession, I think................

head2toe
1st August 2011, 01:46 PM
bright red at 9am will definitely get you noticed!!

I see red as a confident sexy colour full of fire and passion, for a woman who wants to look good and knows she does, which is why i only wear it when im in one of those "i can run the world" moods

Favourite
31st May 2013, 01:31 AM
Hi all, i just stumble upon this thread. Avon products are good and far more cheaper than some of the high street.

Anyone tried the NEW ANEW CLINICAL HYDRATING CREAM WITH A-F33?

http://senses-cosmetics.ebid.net