PDA

View Full Version : In the Land of Blood & Honey ........

DZAMBO
24th December 2011, 09:15 AM
Well…one more movie from my ex-country but this time Hollywood very high star try to do in right way…personally in my opinion not bad but this is far away from how should be…but fact is this is true story and this is for real happened but Hollywood like Hollywood always do stuff from other countries in English speaking language and that much destroy reality and nature of the people from who Angelina try to show for rest of world…Angelina already spend very much time in my ex-country and she know exactly in that time from 1991 to 1995 war time not many speak English language in my ex-country and English language vs my ex-country language is very different in the meaning and how people with speaking try to explain real life and top of that many words in my ex-country language can’t be translated in right way in English language and in that way speaking words go far away from what exactly each word mean in my ex-language…but as I can see Angelina just try to show in easy way for rest of world what happened in my ex-country from 1991-1995…In this true story where everybody speak English we have two main peoples from this story who portrait real persons in that time what exactly happened and one more big mistake Angelina do it is both actors is from Serbian peoples man and women and for real in that time one person is from Serbian peoples and other from Bosnian peoples which is in speaking and natural very different for real…and Angelina can’t have approval from Bosnian women’s victims of war to shoot this movie in Bosnian part of region or city…so many actors in this movie represents only one side for real including Rade Serbedzija Hollywood bigger actor who speak perfect my ex-language but still in this movie he speak English too…Well…after all not bad try but could be much more better if Angelina can have both sides for real represent’s in this movie and with only speaking my ex-country language with subtitles for English audience…but again is better from nothing…I just watch trailer for this movie and the movie opening day is yesterday on 12/23/ …is just back all my memories where I am been exactly in this whole mess from 1991-1995 and with same gun which this actors carry in this movie, I am been with this gun day and night from 1991-1995 with probably couple thousands bullets I fire because I don’t have choice and in that time only questions is ‘’Will I survive or not’’…just as regular soldiers without any bad stuff and necessary stuff where some peoples do in War time…after all I am glad even after many years I can look in eyes from anybody from my ex-country without worrying somebody will put finger on me…my best younger day’s I spend in that war mess and only good things I survive after all…and in this movie Angelina show rest of world only about 10% what exactly happened and how bad…but as I say better something from nothing….In the end I like to say all peoples from the West countries: keep yours country together doesn’t matter what, don’t hate, don’t start warmongering, respect Law, respect police, respect own army…respect all peoples in the country…because if any of this broken in bigger way believe me after War mess start you will be sorry and you will see how ‘’Hell’’ looks for real…AMEN……

Enjoy viewing this trailer….Dzambo loves you all…..:)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exncU6xSDIw