PDA

View Full Version : Pinterest

blondie44
17th February 2019, 01:51 PM
I was hoping e-bid would allow e-bid sellers to collaborate on the Pinterest boards as I see they get 802k views a month, but nothing seems to have been posted for two years.
Pinterest is a powerful search for shopping.
I have messaged them to ask if we can be collaborators as it can help not only us but them too with sales, then they get more fees, win , win

For those of you interested, I have set one up on my own boards and already got four people joining in.
Let me know your thoughts

cheaver
17th February 2019, 04:49 PM
I was hoping e-bid would allow e-bid sellers to collaborate on the Pinterest boards as I see they get 802k views a month, but nothing seems to have been posted for two years.
Pinterest is a powerful search for shopping.
I have messaged them to ask if we can be collaborators as it can help not only us but them too with sales, then they get more fees, win , win

For those of you interested, I have set one up on my own boards and already got four people joining in.
Let me know your thoughts

Gave up on Pinterest well over 12 months ago, if not longer. Quite a few others did, if I recall correctly too. Pinterest must be struggling - it hasn't messaged me for nearly 3 years but all of a sudden is spamming me practically every day.

Edit: Just remembered a recent quote from a Science Teacher friend of mine .... Pinterest - a place where people copy/steal the ideas from the original creative thinkers....

blondie44
17th February 2019, 08:49 PM
Oh that's a shame as I find it useful and going off my google analytics it brings me some sales in.

cheaver
17th February 2019, 08:55 PM
Oh that's a shame as I find it useful and going off my google analytics it brings me some sales in.

Ahhh, Google Analytics - now there's another saga and a half.

Take away the Russian distortions..... add in the eBid disallowed use - and what have you got left?

Or are you quoting eBay usage?