PDA

View Full Version : What do you collect ???

_Nuts_
15th May 2003, 07:48 AM
I was wondering what sort of things do people collect in this site :?: :?: :?:

Other than films i am passonate about collecting Dreamcatchers and alot of things to do with Wolves and used to collect myth and magic ornaments and my wife collects China dolls and alot of things to do with Otters and she is getting into things like aromatheropy and crystals etc

SO WHAT DO YOU COLLECT ??? GO ON LEAVE US A MESSAGE AND TELL US ALL WHAT YOU COLLECT :?: :?: :?:

_Nuts_
15th May 2003, 08:02 AM
OHHHH AND ANOTHER THING WE SEEM TO BE COLLECTING NOWADAYS ARE BROKEN DOWN CARS LOL :!: :!: :lol:

irrelevant
5th June 2003, 10:51 AM
I Collect glass animals and bits of wade Disneys or characters mostly, My hubby collects computer stuff,

heartfirepr
9th June 2003, 07:28 AM
books :)
and dragons statues (yes the deplicate statues will be listed at some point as hubby has told me if he has to clear through is comics i have to do the dragons :) )

we also collect trading cards, dvd's, action toys, hmmm something tells me we are both hoarders

maria

exroyalnavy
9th June 2003, 03:06 PM
Ships badges, crests, plaques. In fact just about anything to do with the Royal Navy. Have a collection of over 250 badges.
I buy them, sell them, restore and repair them and am currently setting up a website to display them.
Anyone with got any they dont want then I am always interested.
exrn

mikejacrowe
10th June 2003, 12:16 PM
I collect coins now, so i'm trying to drag as many coin collectors away from evil eBay to eBid as possible. :D

I used to collect those trading card game things when I was younger - still got them all somewhere. Wonder if they would be worth selling?

assimilated
11th June 2003, 11:44 AM
:) I collect ornaments, pictures, teddies as long as they are pigs :)
I am a Star Trek fanatic so I collect anything to do with Star Trek

tandad135
11th June 2003, 11:56 AM
:) I collect ornaments, pictures, teddies as long as they are pigs :)
I am a Star Trek fanatic so I collect anything to do with Star Trek

Ooh check out our piggies then but be quick only got two left

purse_string
11th June 2003, 12:15 PM
Little Beatrix Potter animals. Royal Albert and Beswick type. Trouble is there are millions of them to collect :wink:

2steps
11th June 2003, 12:36 PM
I'm a bit of a horder really :oops: retro games stuff, particually sega, cookbooks, tigger, soft toys, computer stuff, kitchen stuff, pets (lol) and pet stuff, records, cds, tapes, videos, psychology books, plants, patches, windchimes.

irrelevant
11th June 2003, 12:50 PM
yep.. i'm into old computers and computer games.
would really like to get hold of an old mini, either a vax, data general, or ferranti machine - things I used in the past - but not having enough space even to get my BBC Micro's set up anwhere, I've no chance of finding the room for one of those!

assimilated
11th June 2003, 12:53 PM
hi tandad135, my husband :) (man_with_no_name2001) :) has already looked at your auction and has already got me a piggie. :) They are very cute. I'm looking forward to putting it with my collection of pigs. :P

tandad135
11th June 2003, 12:53 PM
yep.. i'm into old computers and computer games.
would really like to get hold of an old mini, either a vax, data general, or ferranti machine - things I used in the past - but not having enough space even to get my BBC Micro's set up anwhere, I've no chance of finding the room for one of those!

Phew

2steps
11th June 2003, 01:03 PM
Know what you mean about space :(

you mean the vax vacum cleaner? I have one of those and me mums still got the one she's had forever. Still got an old sodastream too

irrelevant
11th June 2003, 01:09 PM
They are a touch bigger than those VAX's ...

Some pics, and a bit of history, here (http://www.internet-tips.net/Misc/VAXhistory.htm)

red_fox
11th June 2003, 09:40 PM
All things pig shaped are my weakness. My other half and I also have a forever-growing, very eclectic book collection but I have got some of my chick-lit for sale on here. My beanie collection is threatening to take over my spare bedroom so I am reluctantly selling all of my doubles on here :cry:

jayed2
13th June 2003, 02:52 PM
Love to collect old masons Ironstone, but the prices are getting a little steep. Just in hope to pick up a snip on EBID :lol:

melboy
15th June 2003, 02:35 AM
Yeah....at this moment in time I am collecting cobwebs whilst waiting for a bid !!! :D :lol: :wink:

bitznbobz
24th June 2003, 04:45 PM
i collect disney figures mainly wade and doulton..i have all the blow ups and the doulton snow white set with the evil queen and maleficent... i was going to list them once but backed out i couldn't bare to part with them...i traded my myth & legend collection in to get them... someone said they collect all things star trek, can you give me an idea what the 30th anniversary collection is worth, boxed and mint with 5 vid and all booklets...please... i dont know the first thing about trekkies.. :)

bitznbobz
24th June 2003, 04:45 PM
i collect disney figures mainly wade and doulton..i have all the blow ups and the doulton snow white set with the evil queen and maleficent... i was going to list them once but backed out i couldn't bare to part with them...i traded my myth & legend collection in to get them... someone said they collect all things star trek, can you give me an idea what the 30th anniversary collection is worth, boxed and mint with 5 vid and all booklets...please... i dont know the first thing about trekkies.. :)

beyond_paradise
6th July 2003, 03:33 PM
miniture designer parfums , ( only certain ones though ) chanel, dior, chopard, ysl, burberry, etc .... also old ladybird books 606d series and before... again, only certain ones though.... and anything else that catches my eye :lol: elaine xx

beyond_paradise
miniture designer parfums , ( only certain ones though ) chanel, dior, chopard, ysl, burberry, etc .... also old ladybird books 606d series and before... again, only certain ones though.... and anything else that catches my eye :lol: elaine xx

beyond_paradise

beyond_paradise

mrs_dodger
7th July 2003, 05:30 PM
Lilliput Lane Cottages

Steph

mrs_dodger
Lilliput Lane Cottages

Steph

mrs_dodger
Lilliput Lane Cottages

Steph

mrs_dodger
Lilliput Lane Cottages

Steph

jessie68
7th July 2003, 07:18 PM
I collect all things Bunnykins!

Jessie

jessie68

Jessie

jessie68

Jessie

jessie68

Jessie

beyond_paradise
7th July 2003, 07:29 PM

Jessie
what r bunnykins ? ... sound cute :) elaine xxx

beyond_paradise

Jessie

beyond_paradise

Jessie

beyond_paradise

Jessie

stephnik
13th July 2003, 10:55 AM
I do have Lilliput lane farm something to sell when I have taken a pic of it mrs dodger Have no idea what its worth I gave all my soft toys to a charity shop and neighbours children. I love old dolls and Ussr porcelain Spode miniatures and miniature teapots cups and saucers and well I am such a hoarder now! I dont have room to display everything!

stephnik
I do have Lilliput lane farm something to sell when I have taken a pic of it mrs dodger Have no idea what its worth I gave all my soft toys to a charity shop and neighbours children. I love old dolls and Ussr porcelain Spode miniatures and miniature teapots cups and saucers and well I am such a hoarder now! I dont have room to display everything!

stephnik

tandad135
13th July 2003, 11:21 AM

I have some russian miniature collectable glass up at the moment (well actually most of the mini's have been sold but am awaiting another shipment probably sometime next week, will be around 20 one off pieces included in that too so is really worth a look, if you like them send me a pm I will point you to my website where you can view the pics of the entire range I can get

tandad135

I have some russian miniature collectable glass up at the moment (well actually most of the mini's have been sold but am awaiting another shipment probably sometime next week, will be around 20 one off pieces included in that too so is really worth a look, if you like them send me a pm I will point you to my website where you can view the pics of the entire range I can get

tandad135

f3speech
13th July 2003, 11:43 AM
I collect Peter Fagan cats.

Also anything really odd :wink:

f3speech

f3speech

stephnik
13th July 2003, 12:04 PM
Hi Tandad I have loads of glass miniatures that I bought in Moscow so dont need any more now. I have the smallers ones they were making a few years ago as well.Will be going again soon so dont know what I will pick up

stephnik
Hi Tandad I have loads of glass miniatures that I bought in Moscow so dont need any more now. I have the smallers ones they were making a few years ago as well.Will be going again soon so dont know what I will pick up

stephnik

tandad135
13th July 2003, 12:16 PM

lucky you :D I love these miniatures, would be nice to get a direct contact for them though instead of going through a middleman, hopefully I can find one

tandad135

lucky you :D I love these miniatures, would be nice to get a direct contact for them though instead of going through a middleman, hopefully I can find one

tandad135

illudius
15th July 2003, 11:25 PM

Comics, for over 20 years. I have thousands and there seems no cure for it (and no room) Poo! :P

CLICK FOR COMICS. YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE. (http://boxer.ebid.co.uk/perl/objects/main.cgi?mo=search&words=illudius&type=user)

illudius
15th July 2003, 11:25 PM

Comics, for over 20 years. I have thousands and there seems no cure for it (and no room) Poo! :P

CLICK FOR COMICS. YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE. (http://boxer.ebid.co.uk/perl/objects/main.cgi?mo=search&words=illudius&type=user)

strangerbuttruer
23rd July 2003, 06:49 AM
I seem to end up collecting stuff, then giving up and selling it all again! At the moment I'm going mad over Star Wars stuff, (yes, I know, I am a geek!), and Jack Daniels stuff. If anyone has anything you think I might ne interested in, please get in touch, email or pm, I'm not good at browsing! My Missus collects all things Bagpuss and Atari 2600 stuff. Hers seems to be the expensive hobby!

totaltradinguk
23rd July 2003, 06:53 AM
hi there

I collect anything to do with boyzone and trying to collect Sovereign Ring's.
hubby collects any thing to do with rc cars and little one collects beanies

merlin
23rd July 2003, 07:24 AM
i got some odd boyzone cards and stickers somewhere

totaltradinguk
23rd July 2003, 07:40 AM
cool are they on this auction yet???

i8mondays
25th July 2003, 08:15 PM
Zippo lighters i've got 103 to date also st christopher medalions and a garage full of junk according to her in doors

doodoot
26th July 2003, 01:05 PM
I collect quartz crystals, amber, jewellery, cross stitch kits - though I never start them!, gadgets - I'm an Aquarian! and very strange friends.
Oh, and anything to do with black cats as I own one called Spike.
Or does a cat own you? More than likely. :roll:

btw, how do I go about having a pic under my id name?
I'm afraid that I am a dead loss when it comes to doing stuff like that!

Any help would be most appreciated!!!!

pid2000
26th July 2003, 01:50 PM
btw, how do I go about having a pic under my id name?
I'm afraid that I am a dead loss when it comes to doing stuff like that!

Any help would be most appreciated!!!!
8) You should goto the kitchen table and ask this question.

I have 2 black cats and yes they own me.

:twisted: Oh yes and I am a strange Aries :twisted:

doodoot
27th July 2003, 03:32 PM
oh, i also collect different varieties of ivy.

my neighbours call me "charlie dimmock"!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HOWEVER, i wear a bra!!!!!

cogmeister
31st August 2003, 11:30 AM
Hi all,

Still relatively new here but I thought I'd join in.

I collect and trade movie costumes and props as well as promo CDs, videos, DVDs. Got a lot of contacts in the music industry (journalists and prs - not musicians) and the movie props industry. I've also got a whole stack of stuff I've bought over the years that's in danger of forcing me out of the house.

Cheers

locksmith
8th September 2003, 07:21 PM
hi
i collect beswick plus aynsley orchard gold. i have a new auction site.
www.sellitbid4it.com its aimed at the usa market its free tl advetrtise and sell on it try it
good luck locksmith

turner1466
29th March 2005, 11:52 PM
I collect handbags, my poor husband has just had to put up a gigantic wardrobe to hold all the bloody things, although it does not help when I work in the fabulous shop Accessorize, my fav is Louis Vuitton.........

carpfisher
31st March 2005, 08:58 PM
I collect advertising ephemera (parerwork)
The wife calls it "junk"
I also collect dust if i sit here browsing for too long!!!lol

cutpricegoodies
13th May 2005, 07:59 AM
I collect sugarlump studio models.
I've got all of the Bagpuss collection, and The Herbs including Bayleaf the Gardener!!! (He's a very rare one, only 6 or 7 ever made).
I've also got the full boxed collection of Robert Harrop wombles.
I've also got a load of Robertson's golliwog badges from the 80's.
I've had to put my collecting on hold until I get a job.

buttons-and-bows
15th May 2005, 11:56 AM
I collect sugarlump studio models.
I've got all of the Bagpuss collection, and The Herbs including Bayleaf the Gardener!!! (He's a very rare one, only 6 or 7 ever made).
I've also got the full boxed collection of Robert Harrop wombles.
I've also got a load of Robertson's golliwog badges from the 80's.
I've had to put my collecting on hold until I get a job.
I need to put my collecting on hold till I find some more room !! i collect vintage dolls from the 60s and 70s, barbie , sindy, petra and Tressy. we have a six bedroom house and no kids and now have to think about converting the loft to display all the little darlings.
Lin

sanddancer
16th May 2005, 11:14 PM
Hi,
I collect snow globes (mainly new ones) Disney are my favourites. I also have a fairly large collection of egg cups, I am going to be selling some soon as I am fast running out of space.

I also have most of Catherine Cookson's books, almost all are hardback. I am still on the outlook for some of her first stories. I keep a look out but as yet the books I am after have not come up for auction.

Last but not least I have a huge collection of Midwinter Spanish Garden. I first started to buy it when I got married, starting with a tea and dinner service. In recent years have added to both sets. I am still trying to buy the mugs, anyone got any for sale?

melaninogenicus
24th October 2005, 06:35 PM
I collect Robertson golly badges and memorabilia.......also Pelham puppets and have some snow white and seven dwarf sets and snowglobes......

missvuitton
25th October 2005, 06:22 AM
Hi. I collect Louis Vuitton bags!! Can't get enough of them. Let me know if you are selling any everyone!! Lovin ebids, a new member as of last week. Its wonderful..
Cheers
missvuitton

Dee1311
25th October 2005, 07:37 AM
i collect fairy ornaments and pictures

HannaHolly
25th October 2005, 10:38 PM
Animal charity and sea life pin badges :)

maly125
31st October 2005, 11:28 PM

Other than films i am passonate about collecting Dreamcatchers and alot of things to do with Wolves and used to collect myth and magic ornaments and my wife collects China dolls and alot of things to do with Otters and she is getting into things like aromatheropy and crystals etc

SO WHAT DO YOU COLLECT ??? GO ON LEAVE US A MESSAGE AND TELL US ALL WHAT YOU COLLECT :?: :?: :?:
well I collect rare wines.Got quite a cellar .One can get hooked on it and then wines are never drunk.I would spend money rather on wine than anything else.

stephiex
3rd November 2005, 07:25 PM
I collect world war two helmets, particularily german!! also i love dragon statues and art!! but world war two stuffs my fave!!

pk8651
8th November 2005, 03:08 PM
concorde stuff.

MosPostcards
8th November 2005, 03:41 PM
Does anyone collect bubblegum cards, card packs and wrappers likes Topps / Donruss etc. I have loads I can list if people are interested.
If so exactly what particular items / themes would you be interested in ?.

liamphrulz
6th December 2005, 05:52 PM
I collect Merlin Premier League albums but can't seem to find any on ebid !! anyone got any for sale ?

EnterpriseVideoRental
6th January 2006, 04:48 PM
I collect autographs from actors and actresses.

earthangel
7th January 2006, 02:45 PM
My vices are vinyl records, books and comics.
http://uk.four.ebid.net/stores/Chapter-One-Collectables

collectorkane
7th January 2006, 03:01 PM
i collect antiques and old dolls also reborn dolls....actually there arent hardly any reborn or old dolls at the mo :[...

whiterose
8th January 2006, 12:09 PM

Moons, plaques, models, pictures. My office (study) has over 250 moons in it, my bedroom is hanging with pictures of moons and the stuffed toy variety ... and I collect Richard III memorabilia too, got some wonderful stuff!

EnterpriseVideoRental
8th January 2006, 05:16 PM
Whats reborn dolls? I've never heard of it.

collectorkane
8th January 2006, 05:26 PM
well.....its a doll thats almost identical to a real baby.......a plain doll gets taken to peices and its hair is rooted....the skin is blushed.....fingers manicured.......the boby is weighted with glass beads and lots lots more....silicone etc.....etc.....type reborn doll in the net and you will see.......

EnterpriseVideoRental
8th January 2006, 06:15 PM
I understand now, not that interesting sorry.

collectorkane
8th January 2006, 07:04 PM
its a girl thing really......

EnterpriseVideoRental
8th January 2006, 08:39 PM
Oh well i would'nt know nothing about that then?

p1mac
9th January 2006, 09:04 PM
well by ur messgaes u seem like a guy ( no offence) out of interest what sex are u lol

TECHNOTROUSERS1
29th May 2006, 04:39 AM
I Collect Wallace And Gromit Anything From Playing Cards,plates,umbrellas Etc

altogethernow123
29th May 2006, 08:43 AM
;) Fluff in my trouser pockets.

toytownokc
14th October 2006, 09:38 PM
I collect old lunchboxes and my husband collects cocktail shakers.
Marilyn/Oklahoma-USA

DaisyChain
15th October 2006, 07:19 PM
Collect Retro gaming items, west germany pottery and everything really:D

if i was allowed to keep it all i would, alas i have a gf with too many shoes and apparently shoes are priority, so i have to sell:(

timespast
20th October 2006, 04:02 PM
Shawnee figurals (pig stuff mostly), California Pottery (Kay Finch, Brayton Laguna, Rio Hondo, DeeLee, Heidi Schoop, West Coast Pottery, etc.) and Rempel Pottery. I prefer signed pottery and generally will not buy it if it's chiped, has cracks or repairs. I also have a big collection of old Kodak Cameras. Am especially interested in getting a Beau Brownie (1930's, art deco patterned face). I also collect some old clocks and red and white vintage kitchen items from the 40's and 50's.

boxer1970
7th July 2007, 04:35 AM
hi i have alot of star trek autographs for sale all authentic from show masters with life time guarantee

email me if interested the r reasonably priced

DaisyChain
11th July 2007, 12:32 PM
I Collect Wallace And Gromit Anything From Playing Cards,plates,umbrellas Etc

Just seen this post.

I have a set of wallace & grommit eggcups, that i need to clear.
As soon as im back from holiday, they will be listed

postcardsnstuff
31st October 2007, 05:10 PM
Hi to All,
As a new seller and hopefully buyer on eBid I like what I see. I collect postcards of all kinds although I do have a soft spot for Art cards. I am just setting up my store and I am adding more items every day. Although I ship wordwide being in Canada will probably not make me the most popular seller but my prices are good and who knows things may pick up here in Canada. I also had a 100% feedback at that other place using the same name.

http://ca.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=user-store&title=POSTCARDSNSTUFF

HannaHolly
31st October 2007, 10:32 PM
Welcome to ebid. I was in Canada earlier this year. ( Vancouver and Victoria) BC is beautiful.

FertileEarth
2nd January 2008, 01:19 PM
to much stuff. mostly usless like scraps of paper old bills and stuff. nothing fun.