PDA

View Full Version : Xmas TV Ok This Year

toolbug
26th December 2007, 04:41 PM
Lots on the Box this year

soapsandkits
26th December 2007, 04:53 PM
lots of total rubbish.i would agree just repeats ..and there other bbc 2 and so on is useless...itv might as well not bothered..sat tv is just a matter of flicking till you fing something other than sport...however i have found some extremely good tv on german.italian. french swedish tv...how dare the bbc charge us money for there contributions..also at times late at night theres 1 or 2 stations showing some art films....

Honehe
26th December 2007, 05:21 PM
I watched Doctor Who & DS9 but that was about it... I just played on the computer. But then again I didn't get u until 2pm!

BLOXBOOKS
26th December 2007, 06:19 PM
Well Oldboy was on the other night, what a jaw dropping ripper of a movie that was, after the endless stream of US movies it is only when stunners like Oldboy (a few weeks ago Lady Vengence was on TV) come along that impact of a well made movie that is more than fodder for stars to give half assed performaces for big pay days......

Chan-wook Park (director) made more than a good movie, for me it was uncomfortable, provocative and not a washed out Hollywood Vengence splatter flick, could be the facination was the Eastern slant on what was a Greek tragedy with a few sharp twists.

Cocksparrer
26th December 2007, 06:27 PM
Im afraid its the same rubbish every year. Shame they cant think of summat different for crassmas. :(

lottie2005
26th December 2007, 07:24 PM
Hi,
Havent watched much TV,been out alot.Watched half of an Alan Carr dvd last night then felll asleep,very funny though.Will finish watching it tonight,then maybe a little QI,as i love Stephen Fry.
Kind regards,
Michaela

PATRIOT73
26th December 2007, 09:37 PM
well crimbo aint crimbo wiv abit o only fools.......orite dave:D

luvly jubbly

Rednosty
27th December 2007, 09:47 AM
I have watched ZERO TV (apart from the Chelski Villa game on MOTD last night! And I did not even watch that fully)