Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 100 of 136 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1352

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

Forum Newbie
    View dustyaok's Feedback (+20)
    All-About dustyaok
    View dustyaok's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by olddiecast View Post
    I am yet another to cross over. I had a bit of success on here a few years ago but stuck with the other side. Unfortunately more and more of my selling price goes in fees so here I am. I will stay this time.
    I also had a store on the other side , but it seem more ?I sold the deeper I went into the red.

They laid off 1600 people company wide today. I was reading it on a news site. I left a comment about how bad they are to come here and check out the friendly atmosphere.
    Stop by and browse around. New items added to all stores almost daily.

Quote Originally Posted by hcbrjp View Post
    With Xmas approaching we're bound to see the other side's TV ads. What we need is an ebid Xmas ad campaign on TV........show the masses there is a serious alternative to the greed machine. I've come back too!
    Excellent idea - costs a lot of money but hopefully it is food for thought for the Ebid management.

I too am sticking with it on Ebid - but at the moment am still on Ebay as I sell more there (yes, I know, I pay more fees there too...). The number of views my items get on Ebid are great.... just need the bids now! I definitely see great things for Ebid in the future so let's all work together and publicise it as much as possible and hang on in there - I am convinced it will be worth it in the end!

Vintage postcards bought and sold
    Established internet postcard trader since 2004
    and we now have an Ebid book store (mainly non fiction)

Our Stores: http://oldpostcards.ebid.net/
    http://books4sale.ebid.net/

All About Me: http://uk.ebid.net/users/OldPostcards

Forum Newbie
    View snuggy198's Feedback (+648)
    All-About snuggy198
    View snuggy198's Listings
    Forum Posts

please help....I have just switched over (still selling on greedbay) I have opened up an ebid store but have a few (and I mean about 7 items on ebid), how do I get them into my store as opposed to having them on auction...thicky here sorry ! )

Welcome Maddel - I hope you like it here and do well. I am a newbie too and am certain someone with lots more know how than I, will be along soon to help... but I thought that all the listings showed up in the store, unless you had it configured otherwise.

Vintage postcards bought and sold
    Established internet postcard trader since 2004
    and we now have an Ebid book store (mainly non fiction)

Our Stores: http://oldpostcards.ebid.net/
    http://books4sale.ebid.net/

All About Me: http://uk.ebid.net/users/OldPostcards

Forum Newbie
    View snuggy198's Feedback (+648)
    All-About snuggy198
    View snuggy198's Listings
    Forum Posts

thanks, I think I am going to like it here.

I don't know, as when I look in my store it doesnt show, or maybe I am just being a bit blonde this morning !

Will come back and try and sort something out after work!

Quote Originally Posted by maddel View Post
    please help....I have just switched over (still selling on greedbay) I have opened up an ebid store but have a few (and I mean about 7 items on ebid), how do I get them into my store as opposed to having them on auction...thicky here sorry ! )

Log into 'My ebid', then look to the right of the screen click 'My ebid stores'

Choose the categorys for your store, then go back into 'my ebid' and edit your auctions - there should be a selection box near the top of the edit page on each auction, where you can select the category of your store to put the auction in.

Quote Originally Posted by maddel View Post
    thanks, I think I am going to like it here.

I don't know, as when I look in my store it doesnt show, or maybe I am just being a bit blonde this morning !

Will come back and try and sort something out after work!

You have to make sure you store is online. Go to "my ebid" then to the right click "my ebid stores". Choose the store you want online. In "section 2" there is a choice of offline or online, make sure you choose "online". Then scroll down and save. After that, if you didn't sellect catagories, you have to put them in, they can be anything you want, a store can't go online if it doesn't have catagories (all the way at the bottom), these can be changed later if you don't like them. Next, you will have to go edit your items into your store, there is a dropdown menu where you select the store, then anther right under it where you select a catagory.
    Stop by and browse around. New items added to all stores almost daily.

eBay at this time seem to be in a state of confusion, they have totally trashed a site that worked well a few years ago.

Between 2003/6 i sold a few items here but since then, nothing. However, at least I now get a few watchers, if some of the eBay lot would give this site a serious try things could change.......................ph

PT- A decent spell checker on this forum would be great

Thread Information