Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 101 of 136 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1352

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

Forum Newbie
    All-About e3vitaminsales
    View e3vitaminsales's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ebay sucks...............

Talking ebay and paypal are the same

yes paypal is own by ebay now you think ebay get 3 yes 3 fees from all sales. feedback what a mess this become for all sellers, if buyers dont leave you feedback you could be restricted in ebay,is buyers buys 100 times from you in ebay they can leave you 100 negatives and ebay wont even let you call about it..............now i've been in eBID 1 ONTH CAN 2 NICE SELLS hoping for the long term that ebid will get ebay people from them . i email hundrens of former customers i had in ebay to try eBID

Default Corrections

Had 2 nice sells in ebid bad typer lol

Default Disappointed with Ebay feedback for sellers

Quote Originally Posted by rivierashades View Post
    Ebay announced sweeping changes starting from February. They are reducing listin fees, but are forcing all Powersellers to register as business users.
    More concerning for the Seller is Ebay will not allow sellers to leave neagative feedback regardless.

Total uproar on the ebay forums. I reckon we will be seeing some new faces soon : )
    I am now using ebid, i am not getting robbed with all the fees with ebay, and feedback for sellers...bad business..buyers bid and do not pay cannot leave appropriate feedback..

Forum Lurker
    View CNCJEWELRY's Feedback (+778)
    All-About CNCJEWELRY
    View CNCJEWELRY's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just looking the web and ran acoss the article. Link is http://blog.auctionbytes.com/cgi-bin...223698446.html This is a short note from the forum. By: Ina SteinerSat Oct 11 2008 011:14:06uBid laid off about 12 of its 91 employees on Monday, the same day eBay laid off 1,000 employees and several hundred temps. Infopia chipped in with 12 of its employees, making it a Pink-Slip trifecta. (ChannelAdvisor was four weeks early with a 20 percent workforce reduction last month.)

Do you think we will see an influx of DVD and Book sellers after the lastest announcements on postage charges from FEEbay (we need a laughing smilie)

Another set of sellers have just been upset with another change which has not been thought through properly.
    My First Thomas trains and books are available in my store. Please take a look

Ok
    how can I get people to buy from me. I want to get in with both feet but my husband has reservations about leaving eBay. But we now routinely pay $250 in fees on a $1000 sale. We have at this point nothing on eBay an so far I love Ebid... but haven't yet made a sale. We did get one bid on an item but it was well below the reserve. So on this go I put no reserve but a higher starting bid and run for 7 days after first bid. Also ran one front page.

We sell high end bikes and the listings usually include about 30 photos or so. Right now we are the only cycling shop on Ebid. I will be listing more parts and such as the week goes by. But hubby is concerned that I may be wasting my time.

I have also begun listing my carvings with no luck on Etsy. I intend to bring them here this week...
    Sandi

Check out our General Store

Hubby's Bike shop

Firstly have you told your customers that you have moved here, also I see that you are still on a zero feedback perhaps buying a few things to kickstart your feedback might make you look more attractive to buyers. You only have 2 listings so not great exposure, I suggest listing for 10 days with 10 auto relists, that way you will get included in the Google lists.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

I don't think the problem is eBid, it's the economy. Our sales started dropping on GreedBay in August, six total in September. We've sold a few things here since we started, but only low-priced items. We're staying. We'll all just have to wait for things to pick up. I have high hopes for the holidays, people may be coming here looking for bargains.

My daughter said she went to GreedBay yesterday, it looked just like Am**a***zon. Hang in there. At least we're not paying a fortune in listing fees while we wait.

Forum Newbie
    Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    All-About leigh20088
    View leigh20088's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Ebay paypal

hi all

well i have just registered on here straight from ebay as a seller. for 10 daays now they have held £400 of my money due to what is suppose to be a system failure between ebay and paypal.

all i can say is get ready for an influx of new users as there are hundreds od sellers on ebay in the same boat and looking elswhere to sell.

thanks

Lleigh

Thread Information