Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 105 of 136 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1352

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

Rhondda Cynon Taf, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View Trinakarenmille's Feedback (+2574)
    All-About Trinakarenmille
    View Trinakarenmille's Listings
    Forum Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-7GOhVKd3E

Hope I dont get slapped for this link.
    But found it so funny.

I listed on both sites until I got more established here on Ebid.
    Getting buyer confidence was slow but sales are now starting to build up.

IMO you need to give this site time, with every new change the other site brings in ebid goes from strength to strength.
    IMO from the beginning of next year more & more sellers from the other site will be looking for a new home, possibly will chose ebid.

The other site is IMO evolving from an auction site to an advertising site ( search engine type site like kelkoo) for huge companies.

In the meantime I am adding more & more new listings, will bide my time for the buyers to find their way here when they realise that auctions are a thing of the past on the other site.

More & more sellers will move across giving ebid a better mix of items for sale.
    I believe buyers will go whereever the items are.
    I will be ready & waiting.

I suggest if you can get sales on the other site, use them to plug your items here.
    A note in with each parcel explaining your items can be found cheaper on ebid.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Trina-Kare...igner-Auctions

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Trina-Kare...ntage-clothing

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Trina-Kare...e-Collectibles

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Trina-Kare...tage-Bookstore

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Trina-Kare...Vintage-Crafts

Quote Originally Posted by Trinakarenmillejamboree View Post
    HE HE HE I so agree with that vid

Quote Originally Posted by Trinakarenmillejamboree View Post
    Good idea
    Sandi

Check out our General Store

Hubby's Bike shop

Thumbs up Please Please leave feedback

Bought a couple of items on here to kick start my feedback. Trouble is the sellers haven't left it despite more than one request..... So frustrating.......

So a message to everyone, for this site to be successful we do need to help each other!

Finally after a month one of my Greedbay customers has purchased on Ebid....... Hurrah

CahrlieBrown can I suggest you change your listings from Run until sold to say 10 or 14 days with 10 auto relists, that way your items will appear at the top every so often rather than permanently at the bottom of lists with the current settings.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

hey charliebrowns why dont you leave the sellers FB first this aint FeeBay ! you can alter the FB here. congrats on your first sale
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    hey charliebrowns why dont you leave the sellers FB first this aint FeeBay ! you can alter the FB here. congrats on your first sale

OOOH I didn't know that... that is nice
    Sandi

Check out our General Store

Hubby's Bike shop

Forum Newbie
    View FloweredHat's Feedback (+3)
    All-About FloweredHat
    View FloweredHat's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBrowns View Post
    Bought a couple of items on here to kick start my feedback. Trouble is the sellers haven't left it despite more than one request..... So frustrating.......

So a message to everyone, for this site to be successful we do need to help each other!

Finally after a month one of my Greedbay customers has purchased on Ebid....... Hurrah
    Hello,

Just saw your note, that is so true, if we are going to build feedback it needs to be done immediately. I, as a newbie, have been checking many areas of ebid and have notice that a lot of the sellers are not working their auctions or maybe they are dropping out. That could be the reason for the delay, did you happen to check when they had last been seen or online?

any one else having problems with getting correct name for shipping,i go to invoice and only see there listing name have to use paypal to get it correct.

Hi,
    Thanks for the advice everyone. Being on this site is so refreshing! It will take time but ultimately our patience will be rewarded.

Angry Poor Service and treated like an Idiot from Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by rivierashades View Post
    I sell about 300 to 400 items a month on Ebay. Only sold about 8 items here. It is slow and the job of the site owners now is to strike while the iron is how. We have plenty of choice and sellers here, but buyers are pretty non existent. Until eBid get people buying, this site will stay static and slow. Once the buyers do come, I think this site has the potential to explode and rapidly grow. Ebid has some good ideas, and I do so much hope it will grow and kill off eBay. I hate paying that lot nearly £1000 a month in fees for poor service and being treated like an idiot.
    Thank You! I have just opened an account, switching from eBay as well, and plan on listing many items over the weekend. I am from the States and have been using Ebay to start my small bussiness and get customers. I sell a variety of items like Webkinz, Webkinz Charms, Hallmark ornaments, Scrapbook stuff, children stuff, etc. I have 100% GLOWING FEEDBACK with EXCELLENT customer "Star" Ratings. I listed a Webkinz Virtual pet (an exclusive item Webkinz sometims sells) with the code and official certificate from eBay. eBay removed my listing (mind you their were several others selling the same thing) and suspended my account. The only way to reach them regarding a suspended account is through email. I have explained to them that this was not a software download or pirated copy and all thy had to do was check my feedback as I have sold the same item previously and contact the winner, their reply was that I am not able to sell Downloadable items through the auction and only through theclassified area. They Obviously did NOT read my listing or my email. After a week of going back and forth, I am fed up, not to mention the fact that they take over half of my preoceeds. It seems to me the problems started after the new CEO took over.

Please keep me in mind for yourshopping needs and though I do no currently have anything listed, I will be listing all weekend, so be sure to check back.

Sinceely,
    Heather
    ThisThatAndMore

Thread Information