Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 106 of 136 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1352

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

Hi and welcome to eBid, you may find a read of this thread helpful http://www.ebid.net/forum/showpost.p...postcount=5525
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Ken you seem to be of big help AAAAAAA+ to your kindness

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBrowns View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for the advice everyone. Being on this site is so refreshing! It will take time but ultimately our patience will be rewarded.
    (Waves) Hello CharlieBrown. Nice to see someone from the same town as me

Unlike Greedbay forums it's FRIENDLY on here

View VandTnut's Feedback (+7)
    All-About VandTnut
    View VandTnut's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome Heather!
    Helpful Hints:
    List just a few items then set up a basic store.
    After you set up your store make sure that as you list items the box is ticked to put them in your store.
    When you have your store set up put up a notice to let everybody here know that you have some stock loaded in and make sure you have a working link to your store in your signature block .
    It's a lot more work in the beginning but it will pay off in the long haul.
    Regards
    Ed

Smile Help with Increasing Sales

Hi Sandi,

I can't agree with you more about the outrageous Ebay Fees!! I've been paying @$1,100 USD per month for my listings. Even though the fees are outrageous the merchandise does sell and the fees pay for all of the Ebay Advertising and exposure you get. The advertising ultimately leads to more new customers which results in more sales. I think it is important here on EBID to get your feedback rating up (which is why I started buying stuff) and also do more self-promotion of your store. I just ordered new business cards and included my EBID website on them. Every item I sell to customers gets multiple business cards, so this will really get my customers coming over to EBID. Doing this might help you too. If I can sell @$6,000 USD worth of merchandise per month here on EBID (@$6,000 per month is what I currently sell on Ebay) I then will sell all of my merchandise here. I'm in the process right now of listing all of my merchandise here on Ebid. I have 40 Auctions that are active with another @100 more to add. Feel free to checkout all of my stuff and share my store with friends!!

Best of Luck to you!!

~Joy

http://us.ten.ebid.net/stores/SEinAR...-CHiC-BoUtiQuE
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by SEinART View Post
    Hi Sandi,

I can't agree with you more about the outrageous Ebay Fees!! I've been paying @$1,100 USD per month for my listings. Even though the fees are outrageous the merchandise does sell and the fees pay for all of the Ebay Advertising and exposure you get. The advertising ultimately leads to more new customers which results in more sales. I think it is important here on EBID to get your feedback rating up (which is why I started buying stuff) and also do more self-promotion of your store. I just ordered new business cards and included my EBID website on them. Every item I sell to customers gets multiple business cards, so this will really get my customers coming over to EBID. Doing this might help you too. If I can sell @$6,000 USD worth of merchandise per month here on EBID (@$6,000 per month is what I currently sell on Ebay) I then will sell all of my merchandise here. I'm in the process right now of listing all of my merchandise here on Ebid. I have 40 Auctions that are active with another @100 more to add. Feel free to checkout all of my stuff and share my store with friends!!

Best of Luck to you!!

~Joy

http://us.ten.ebid.net/stores/SEinAR...-CHiC-BoUtiQuE
    Make sure and get your store listed on Brishida's Flyer (there's a forum thread on that - 5 spaces left for the US Sellers flyer, then everyone's gonna be sending them out in packages they ship... among other places... bring in even more buyers, hopefully)
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Forum Newbie
    View craigbane's Feedback (+13)
    All-About craigbane
    View craigbane's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default I am one of the Ebay desserters

Hi

I have been one ebay since 2002 and i have recently found Ebid.net.

This is a great site and it is about to see a real turning point. The recent changes in ebays policies have left it un-tenable.

Between ebay fees and the scammers. phishers etc it is really a big waste of time and money. Ebid has given me real hope and there are thousands of people like me ready to jump ship.

I dropship a lot of items and i can sell 8-10% cheaper on Ebid because of the lower fees.

There is a credit crisis on and with a little additional marketing now ebid could be a real threat to ebays monopoly.

Regards
    Martin Kelly
    KellyDistribution

Hello, Craig:

Welcome to eBid! Like you, I jpined greedbay in 2002 and have recently jumped ship. I have left minimal postings there but the items listed there have higher prices. I've let my customer base know about the move, informed them they can receive the same item here for less. People are tenative about making the switch but more and more are becoming quite inquisitive.

Glad to have you aboard, Craig!

Creator blest,
    - Sabrina

Forum Newbie
    View tomfam18's Feedback (+4)
    All-About tomfam18
    View tomfam18's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default New to Ebid

I also have left Ebay after selling with them for the last 7 years. For the most part, I sell Thomas Kinkade products. Yes, they are original. Ebay suspended my account saying that I had violated copyright laws. I'm not sure how I could do this selling products straight from the Kinkade factory as they come. There are just to many politics anymore on ebay. I know I will take a hit in income for awhile, but I am hoping this site will someday have a large place in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by tomfam18 View Post
    I also have left Ebay after selling with them for the last 7 years. For the most part, I sell Thomas Kinkade products. Yes, they are original. Ebay suspended my account saying that I had violated copyright laws. I'm not sure how I could do this selling products straight from the Kinkade factory as they come. There are just to many politics anymore on ebay. I know I will take a hit in income for awhile, but I am hoping this site will someday have a large place in the market.
    The same thing happened to me, except I sell Webkinz item (as well as an assortment of other things). I had listed a Code Only virtual pet with Certificate code, Now mind you there are tons of other that sell they same kind of items and most do not have the 100% feedback that I had, they removed it stating the copyright thing and said that I cold no sell a downloadable, pirated, or duplicated item. Come on now!!! How is the world can a Webkinz be a downloadable item and there is NO WAY to copy, pirate, duplicate these items. I had even sold may of the Floral Fox & Grey Wolf receiving GLOWING POSITIVE Feedback for these items which one would think would show that I am honest if there WERE (which there isn't) any way to duplicate, etc. The only thing I can think of is that a fellow competitor on that site didn't like the fact that I was selling them so quickly and at competitive prices. I have listed them here and actually took about $3 or more off of what I was selling them on the other site since I am new here.

The thing that really aggravates myself if that I had just ordered a bunch of inventory (Webkinz, Hallmark ornaments, etc) which the majority can't be returned, to prepare for the holidays and to grow my Business. This is how I help with the household expenses and how my children get their Christmas. So now I am trying to sell what I can since I paid up front for th majority of my items as well as trying to quickly get my Business website developed and running so I can help ensure my 2 girls have a nice Holiday. I am also expecting baby girl #3 late January early February. Now I am notrying to get any pitty, bu know means do I want it. We aren't homeless nor are even close to it. It just felt great being able to help provide for my family since I now stay at home with my children and a nice bonus are the MANY wonderfully nce people you meet through our customers. I still keep in touch with many of my customers and will hopefully be able to sway them to this site in the near future once I finish all of the Newsletter and discounts towards there first purchase here to give the extra incentive.

Good Luck to all and Ebid will overcome the "other" place. We just need to be activate promoting our customers to come over here and work hard.

Sincerely,
    Heather
    This, That, and, More
    DON'T FORGET TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY AUCTIONS!!! And make me a favorite seller as I am always listing NEW ITEMS!!! Chears!
    http://us.ebid.net/stores/This-That-and-More

Thread Information