Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 13 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

Forum Lurker
    View mikeandjane's Feedback (+70)
    All-About mikeandjane
    View mikeandjane's Listings
    Forum Posts

And another, Power Seller with over 5000 possies, but am now going to list on both sites, eBay started with nothing, no reason why it can't happen again here. Mike (seedsstation) just applied to change ID here

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gardensinbloom View Post
    And another, Power Seller with over 5000 possies, but am now going to list on both sites, eBay started with nothing, no reason why it can't happen again here. Mike (seedsstation) just applied to change ID here
    good luck all who are joining have a read through forum pick up tips and list that stuff

don`t forget tell your previous buyers your here offer incentives to join you here

freebies work wonders lol

The main reason for this site working is going to be the items appearing on Google searches, in my opinion. As such its going to mean that whoever has the best site for listing and support is going to win as an alternative to ebay. My money is currently on eBid as the ebay alternative. I will continue to list on Amazon and I am a new Play Trader as well, and green metropolis but sales there are virtually non existent.

Ebid should get an equivalent to Turbo Lister sorted soon. An open source one would be very useful, I am sure. Seize the day!

I'm not a power seller and only list items occasionally but I am appalled at the audacity of greedy Ebay owners to hike up their final valuation fees. In times of recession, companies need to do whatever they can to keep the customers coming and Ebay is doing just the opposite. I buy more than I sell but I think I might have found a new home here at Ebid. Competition- it's a good thing....
    Last edited by vintagefan; 17th February 2008 at 02:55 PM.

Chester - Le - Street, Durham, United Kingdom
    View Armstrongs's Feedback (+1436)
    All-About Armstrongs
    View Armstrongs's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hellooooo Vintagefan

& a warm welcome to ebid!!

Yvonne x

Look here for Crafty Bits

Find the Beamish Bazaar here!

I'M A YDC SUPPORTER!
    Find eBid's monthly charity auctions HERE on the 24th!

hi everyone!!!can anybody please tell me is there anyway of checking if you have watchers on your items or not?
    pen x

Hi swimworld - no, there is no 'watchers' facility at the moment.

ok thanks very much the other thing i wanted to ask is were do i get a merchant key id for google checkout ?sorry im useless

Quote Originally Posted by inversions View Post
    ...Ebid should get an equivalent to Turbo Lister sorted soon. An open source one would be very useful, I am sure. Seize the day!
    Yippee! +1 for open source!

Not optimistic though. No sign of a draft spec for the API -- that would be a very useful discussion doc.

See http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=73644

Actually the API is far more important than a lister program. An API means that several lister programs can coexist and people can select the one they like best.
    Last edited by johnwash1; 18th February 2008 at 06:30 PM.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Thread Information