Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 134 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3484124125126127128129130131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1352

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

Forum Newbie
    View 99walker's Feedback (+13006)
    All-About 99walker
    View 99walker's Listings
    Forum Posts

Angry A week a go i had a feedback manipulation ebay took it off after i had to show them

i had to prove to them after i sent them 3 e-mails and got shot down 2 times and i was suspended after a week from the discussion board and then they ruled in my favor ..but found out this women was playing a game
    1. a buyer tells me to set up a buy it now after i told her i could not
    2. i blocked her after she got very ****y with me over 300.00 in product and a free demo fiskars bag
    3. tells freind bid on item and she pays for it
    4. freind wins and gets item and leaves me neg. feedback for nothing
    5. she was so nutzoid she does rebuttal to all her positve feedback and ebay took it all off after she mentioned my ebay name ....

i am starting to finally move all my ebay items over here because feedback system is all upside down when ebay tells me yes you can not leave any negative feedback for the buyer and if you do not like it close your account and leave ...i joined in 1999 and been paying 1000.00 (12 thosand a year) in fees every month since 1999 and this is how they treat us sellers ...i do not think so

12000.00 x 12=144000.00 a year x11 years =1584000.00
    i am only one person making these sales

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

99walker, that is awful, but as a former Feepay buyer I can say I was treated poorly as well, having being tossed off for "fraud" back in 2000 when my account was hacked and Feepay did nothing to help me, as a buyer and the innocent victim of hacking, regardless of the umpteen e mails with info. that I sent to their robot support desk.

Welcome to eBid, this is a much friendlier, member oriented site, regardless of which side of the buying/selling fence (or both, as myself) you're on.

Happy holidays and best wishes for many sales to all,

Forum Diehard
    View SherMari's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About SherMari
    View SherMari's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 99walker View Post
    i had to prove to them after i sent them 3 e-mails and got shot down 2 times and i was suspended after a week from the discussion board and then they ruled in my favor ..but found out this women was playing a game
    1. a buyer tells me to set up a buy it now after i told her i could not
    2. i blocked her after she got very ****y with me over 300.00 in product and a free demo fiskars bag
    3. tells freind bid on item and she pays for it
    4. freind wins and gets item and leaves me neg. feedback for nothing
    5. she was so nutzoid she does rebuttal to all her positve feedback and ebay took it all off after she mentioned my ebay name ....

i am starting to finally move all my ebay items over here because feedback system is all upside down when ebay tells me yes you can not leave any negative feedback for the buyer and if you do not like it close your account and leave ...i joined in 1999 and been paying 1000.00 (12 thosand a year) in fees every month since 1999 and this is how they treat us sellers ...i do not think so

12000.00 x 12=144000.00 a year x11 years =1584000.00
    i am only one person making these sales
    I was reading the Feedback posts yesterday and saw this so I went to my store and blocked her and everyone else you all were complaining about. I had two people refuse to send my item back for refund so they opened a case against me and were refunded their money and left me neg.

99Walker thats an abismal way for them to treat you

good luck over here, im just a new person here but have been treated so well, plus such a friendly and suppotive group these guys are, im sure you will do really well. sounds like its the other sites huge loss and eBids gain

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

They seem to shoot themselves in the foot everyday.
    That is why more and more sellers are moving to alt sites.

We just need a way of moving the buyers to ebid.
    To make it a destination site!

hi i am one of those people who are in the process of changing over. I have been with ebay for years have become a real top seller with a feedback of 14000 now they are telling me that i am not selling enough and they will be reducing the amount of items i am allowed to list
    so your prediction is definatley true, the feedback system is so wrong, if i sell something and they decide not to pay there is nothing i can do to warn other sellers

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    It shot itself in the foot 18 months ago, it's now working on it's other body parts, it may have trouble finding it's brains though!
    heh heh heh heh

Thing is ebay has already stopped sellers from leaving negs no matter what. I think thats bad if a customer does not contact the seller & try to reslove the problem then they should NOT be allowed to leave negs.

Will someone please pm me the names so I can block them too. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cocksparrer View Post
    Will someone please pm me the names so I can block them too. Thanks
    Have you done the maths? How many buyers on feeBay? What proportion are bad buyers? Say it's 1 bad buyer in 1,000, you've got a truly enormous number of buyers to block. And that ignores the bad buyers who re-register under a different name when their pattern starts to become evident.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Quote Originally Posted by johnwash1 View Post
    Have you done the maths? How many buyers on feeBay? What proportion are bad buyers? Say it's 1 bad buyer in 1,000, you've got a truly enormous number of buyers to block. And that ignores the bad buyers who re-register under a different name when their pattern starts to become evident.
    you are so right, i know of 2 on the dark side that have 2 accounts, but use them for unscrupulous reasons.

Feel free to browse my stores

http://hobbyhabitat.ebid.net All things crafty
    http://plain-and-purl.ebid.net Knitting Patterns
    http://floating-buy.ebid.net Fishing Tackle

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31499)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stitchthewrightway View Post
    I have been with ebay for years have become a real top seller with a feedback of 14000 now they are telling me that i am not selling enough and they will be reducing the amount of items i am allowed to list
    So if Ebay are poor with small sellers and poor with big sellers, just who are they targetting?
    Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

Thread Information