Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 36 of 136 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

View RockyWolf's Feedback (+1)
    All-About RockyWolf
    View RockyWolf's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tattyteddyscave View Post
    Since when did it cost more to be seen in the US?

I don't bother with gallery pictures anyway. Haven't done for years.

Paypal fees I would incur here. I'm not going near pppay or nochex. I just hike up the p&p charges high enough to cover what fees I can.

Anyway, I've just a great huge eBid logo on my one eBay listing and told everyone where to come.
    http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/in...onal-site.html the hidden fees part on eBay

Fees

Fees for international site visibility vary by country.

Each country you select has a separate fee.

Because these are optional feature fees, you’ll see them listed in the Fees section of the “Review your listing” page, and they’re charged when you submit your listing.

Note: If you select international site visibility, but the other site can’t accept your selection, you will be notified with a message in My eBay and you won’t be charged for it. Otherwise international site visibility fees are non-refundable.

Rhondda Cynon Taf, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View Trinakarenmille's Feedback (+2574)
    All-About Trinakarenmille
    View Trinakarenmille's Listings
    Forum Posts

Raindropsies.

Still at it I see. plug plug.

Last cheap listing day was c@arp.
    Wonder of they will have test listings as well?
    New search is rubbish, buyers can not find the items wether you pay 5p or £1.00.

All-About RockyWolf
    Forum Posts

Be honest. How many people do you honestly expect to boycott eBay on 1st May just because a group of people from a rival site want them to? All the long time powersellers can whinge all they like about how they and all sellers are being screwed, but at the end of the day they're comfortable where they are. I can't see any of them leaving and having to start their precious feedback ratings from scratch.
    Not my planed boycott by the way, I'll do what I wont to do but cant see a lot taking part on this. Regarding eBay..Iv left eBay as a Power seller and will now start my feedback from scratch but thats my mission Iv had it with them after five+ years and dont care what anyone else is up to on eBay but will promote my sells where ever I post my auctions using my data base of customers from eBay and my website.

Well my ebay.co.uk listing is showing up on ebay.com just fine, and I didn't pay any extra to have it show on .com

View Z1966's Feedback (+5976)
    All-About Z1966
    View Z1966's Listings
    Forum Posts

I was on Fleebay for 6-7 years with a feedback of 3500 until i got fed up with their auto responses to questions(at least there is a human here to answer queries)....I had trouble with a few buyers,informed Fleebay but just ended up with the same auto responses which did nothing to sort out my problems so i called it a dayand this was before all the new fees.
    As others have mentioned traffic here is obviously slower but growing daily.
    Starting with zero feedback here is a bit daunting but hey we all started with zero on Fleebay.....
    So to sum up,long live Ebid!!!!!

View bloss000's Feedback (+225)
    All-About bloss000
    View bloss000's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well my ebay.co.uk listing is showing up on ebay.com just fine, and I didn't pay any extra to have it show on .com
    I've never paid extra either - I tick the boxes for the countries I want to post to and that's it. It must work as I have just had a sale in the States and a question from Australia - unfortuately once again, more than from here??

One question for sellers who have moved here from Feebay and have sold successfully on eBid:

Do your items sell for about the same price on eBid that they did on ebay?

All-About RockyWolf
    Forum Posts

I must have been lucky I got to talk at one stage to a eBay human but I did have to hold back on paying them for a month to get some action regarding some trouble with a none paying bidder "A long story so I will save you all from the in's and out's"

One question for sellers who have moved here from Feebay and have sold successfully on eBid:

Do your items sell for about the same price on eBid that they did on ebay?
    The price I sell at relys on the profit i need to make from an item. I have different prices for the same item on Feebay, eBid, E-Commerce site, Craft fares and also my High street Shop. I make the same profit from each item the selling price depends on my overheads, so at eBid I sell for less than on Feebay, but in my High street store I sell the item dearer than on Feebay.
    Myositis in Focus : my website on the awareness of the Muscle inflammatory disease

My Daily Journal : my Daily Blog " Living with Dermatomyositis

Years Gone By My Genealogy and Family History store

All-About RockyWolf
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bloss000 View Post
    I've never paid extra either - I tick the boxes for the countries I want to post to and that's it. It must work as I have just had a sale in the States and a question from Australia - unfortuately once again, more than from here??
    Starts from May 2008

"From May, UK and Ireland sellers can reach millions of additional buyers across North America by paying a small additional fee which will provide exposure for their listings in the main default search results on both eBay.com and eBay.ca.

The UK and Ireland fees to use this optional upgrade will be as below:

UK
    Starting or reserve price" One thing is it might stop all the China treading sites coming up on eBay.co.uk

Enjoy
    Last edited by RockyWolf; 28th April 2008 at 09:30 PM.

Thread Information