Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 58 of 136 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

don`t forget the this is like opening your own business you can list for free so you need to tell anyone you can you are here selling and please remember no fees or lower fees should = lower prices keep them as low as possible offer incentives to your previous buyers 10% off or a freeby item usually does the trick

make ebid work for you by working a little

Forum Newbie
    Glasgow, Glasgow (City of), United Kingdom
    All-About 12w84
    View 12w84's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default O0o0oh Im a new recruit!!

Hi ,Ive just found and joined your website! Its wonderful I feel like Ive been saved from the clutches of eeeeeeeeeekBay!
    I just love the fact that two ex eeeeekBay sellers have came up with this site..
    Ive got lots of reading to do about this site,but so far it looks really really good and Im very excited about being able to sell again and feel comfortable in this "new for me " site..
    Must admit Im a bit scared though,Im going to have to learn the whole website process of listing and selling in here now...please tell me its not complicated.
    EeekBay! Is going to lose a lot of small sellers like me,Im sure they wont even notice,but they will do when the powers sellers leave.
    I cant believe how stupid EEEkbay is I used to love that blinking EEeeekbay! grrr! sob! :0(
    PS can I migrate all my items onto this site,and if so,is it going to be difficult..? Oh and PPS can i migrate all my positive feedback also?
    I have a million and one questions those two are only the fist..hehehe!

Pontefract, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View astro941's Feedback (+27)
    All-About astro941
    View astro941's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi 12w84, Like all new things there is a learning curve, I took the view to review my items and pics and posted 1 by 1 but someone will advise you here. Any questions you have post them on the appropriate forum.

Regards

Les Smith

All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 12w84 View Post
    Hi ,Ive just found and joined your website! Its wonderful I feel like Ive been saved from the clutches of eeeeeeeeeekBay!
    I just love the fact that two ex eeeeekBay sellers have came up with this site..
    Ive got lots of reading to do about this site,but so far it looks really really good and Im very excited about being able to sell again and feel comfortable in this "new for me " site..
    Must admit Im a bit scared though,Im going to have to learn the whole website process of listing and selling in here now...please tell me its not complicated.
    EeekBay! Is going to lose a lot of small sellers like me,Im sure they wont even notice,but they will do when the powers sellers leave.
    I cant believe how stupid EEEkbay is I used to love that blinking EEeeekbay! grrr! sob! :0(
    PS can I migrate all my items onto this site,and if so,is it going to be difficult..? Oh and PPS can i migrate all my positive feedback also?
    I have a million and one questions those two are only the fist..hehehe!
    lol if you know csv you can download the bulk lister and just change a few things catogories etc. if not you can copy paste most of them into each box it takes approx 2 mins each item ,

your feedback you can use this on your me page ( important to fill this in )
    http://auctionfb.com/

Welcome to all the newcomers, you may find it will help if you buy a few items to kickstart your feedback, always looks better than a zero. Have a look at one of my listings to see how I have dealt with the feedback problem.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

View Opis's Feedback (+664)
    All-About Opis
    View Opis's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello to everyone coming over from feebay

The site is easy to use, (though a little different in layout etc than feebay). It's quicker and easier to navigate and buy/ sell with than feebay once you get used to it IMO.

This forum is a gold mine of info (try using it's search facility for tips), and the people here are really helpful and friendly, so don't be afraid to ask for help.

I purchased the seller+ offer, and haven't regretted it once btw. It's a good deal

Forum Newbie
    All-About VintageHeaven
    View VintageHeaven's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default E Bay

Hi, I am a silver powerseller on e-bay. Looking to move due to fees and new feedback rules plus crazy dsrs - you can tell that they are American based when they ask one to score either reasonable or very reasonable! Surely service is either reasonable or not! I have not decided whether to move to e-bid or to concentrate on building my own website, but will definitely watch the defection rates with interest.

All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

DEFECTION RATES HAVE BEEN A STEADY

300+ new sign ups a day since february

remember operating your own website will take a lot of plugging and using tools to get you noticed £49.99 offer is well worth a go even if it just pays your fees to run a website for a year

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VintageHeaven View Post
    Hi, I am a silver powerseller on e-bay. Looking to move due to fees and new feedback rules plus crazy dsrs - you can tell that they are American based when they ask one to score either reasonable or very reasonable! Surely service is either reasonable or not! I have not decided whether to move to e-bid or to concentrate on building my own website, but will definitely watch the defection rates with interest.
    I don't think it has anything to do with "you can tell that they are American based" but more to do with 'idiotic hitlerites' on a suicide mission.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    DEFECTION RATES HAVE BEEN A STEADY

300+ new sign ups a day since february

remember operating your own website will take a lot of plugging and using tools to get you noticed £49.99 offer is well worth a go even if it just pays your fees to run a website for a year
    I was the first of that 300 on 1st February Merlin

Thread Information