Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 92 of 136 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

New delivery date: mañana

Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

There seems to be a lot of concern as to why it is impossible to cancel Ebids subscriptions. they are as communicative as Ebay and that is crap!

Ebid should mention that once you sign up you are locked in unless you are prepared to take drastic action like cancelling your credit card or contacting trading standards. So before all you Ebid fans start kissing each other in celebration of a possible contender, remember that they have learned from the Ebay tactics and will treat you exactly the same intransigent way. They are interested in their own success not yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Malstar08 View Post
    There seems to be a lot of concern as to why it is impossible to cancel Ebids subscriptions. they are as communicative as Ebay and that is crap!

Ebid should mention that once you sign up you are locked in unless you are prepared to take drastic action like cancelling your credit card or contacting trading standards. So before all you Ebid fans start kissing each other in celebration of a possible contender, remember that they have learned from the Ebay tactics and will treat you exactly the same intransigent way. They are interested in their own success not yours!

But people on here tend to get the facts straight before giving slanderous comments

View madelaine's Feedback (+5873)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

It is perfectly possible to cancel ebid's subscriptions - you go into my subscriptions under my ebid.

It is also possible to ask questions under the help forums, which will get you far friendlier replies than posting here! Think about being in a pleasant conversation and having someone but in and demand that you change the subject. That's what you just did, Malstar.

And I'm not one of eBid's cheerleaders - this site is just growing fast and more receptive to customer views than the market leader (they would, of course, be pushed to be worse!)
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Default DONT FORGET THERE ARE EBAY PLANTED BLOGGERS here...

to sow discord and anxiety etc... about ebid.... it is a known fact that they did this to GOLD'S AUCTION (i.e. sabotage them)

ebay will do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to prevent a rival auctin site from arising INCLUDING... paid bloggers to dis ebid...

dont be fooled by HEARING ABOUT ANYTHING NEGATIVE - judge for yourself... this is the second oldest game in the book... suspect anyone of dissing ebid and check out the honesty of their statements first...

this is what makes me so SICK AND DISGUSTED with ebay that even for lesser sales I left ebay and moved over here...

ebay has become an EVEN BIGGER MONEY HUNGRY BACK-STABBING company than it ever was...

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

wonders how DA knows so much about so-called paid bloggers from eBay

The only people I have seen on here who have been negative about this place havent lasted very long.

Cramlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
    View simplispecial's Feedback (+15)
    All-About simplispecial
    View simplispecial's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunnybooks06 View Post
    wonders how DA knows so much about so-called paid bloggers from eBay

The only people I have seen on here who have been negative about this place havent lasted very long.
    Now that worries me, Yes I am negative but only about one aspect!! Invoicing. When I joined it was perfectly straight forward, It's now a nightmare.
    Does this mean I will shortly disappear? I came over here with 100% FB and de-listed everything over there. I had faith in this site, and still do but I refuse to be a sycophant, if its wrong I will say so. If it's right I will also say so. the statement above deeply concerns me because if true, why?

View madelaine's Feedback (+5873)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Simpli, Sunny doesn't mean people who make valid comments but those who steam in being endlessly negative just for the sake of it. Of course, you are entitled to say that the invoicing system has a glitch in it now or to make any other negative comment that is, in your opinion, valid. (going to have to try some of your teas soon...)
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Simpli - if you are going to suddenly disappear in a puff of smoke for questioning the recent lash up over the invoicing fiasco then you're certainly not going to be on your own.

Gazza will be lining a whole host of us up against the wall.

I'm still waiting for this month's wages from £b*y by the way ....does it come in a brown paper bag 'George Graham' style?????/

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

You guys are going to need new avatars.

Thread Information