Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 94 of 136 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

Cool How much

Quote Originally Posted by TiasTreasures View Post
    I signed up as a Seller+ member as soon as I joined. $50 --- one-time fee --- A BARGAIN. We pay $15 a month just to have a store on greedbay, so I'll make that up in four months. I think people in the U.S. are finding eBid, but it's going to take a while. As it keeps growing, it should get more and more hits on Google, which is where a lot of people look first if they want a specific item. Putting out a lot of auctions will help in the Google rankings, even if they don't sell. Think of listings sitting unsold as Google bait. I also know we sat for two months on greedbay before we got our first sale, so patience is required in any event.
    How come 50 bucks in the States and half price one time offer 50 Quid in England?

Quote Originally Posted by cheap2clear View Post
    How come 50 bucks in the States and half price one time offer 50 Quid in England?
    That's a very good question. Why do we have to pay about double to the U.S?

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImpactTackle View Post
    That's a very good question. Why do we have to pay about double to the U.S?

Supply and demand, free market, all the usual reasons... ebid are obviously trying to encourage US sellers to join and are, therefore, offering greater incentives.

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post

Supply and demand, free market, all the usual reasons... ebid are obviously trying to encourage US sellers to join and are, therefore, offering greater incentives.

Let us hope the eBid UK limited offer has not put potential sellers from joining when they are comparing fees. I am pleased I did not take their offer up and shall wait until the give the same offer as offered by the US part of the group.

If you can not offer the same, similar or better at the right price it is hard to compete

Forum Newbie
    All-About expatgolfspain
    View expatgolfspain's Listings
    Forum Posts

They will get my 50 notes,this site will snowball in the post 25/9 months and as the owners of Ebid need to keep up with expanse,servers,bandwith,extensive feature overhauling;membership offers will possibly become obsolete,listing will be formatted as with E*&y due to this site being the site the exodus of E*** sellers(and inevitably buyers) and those thrown off to make way for 0 rated feedback Diamond Powersellers,best wishes TK

made my £50 back already, so I'm not bothered if its more than US - they need more encouragement over there, I think, to use a UK site.
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

Forum Diehard
    View kedo's Feedback (+4128)
    All-About kedo
    View kedo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by expatgolfspain View Post
    They will get my 50 notes,this site will snowball in the post 25/9 months and as the owners of Ebid need to keep up with expanse,servers,bandwith,extensive feature overhauling;membership offers will possibly become obsolete,listing will be formatted as with E*&y due to this site being the site the exodus of E*** sellers(and inevitably buyers) and those thrown off to make way for 0 rated feedback Diamond Powersellers,best wishes TK
    I think you're absolutely right. Anyone who's waiting for a better offer is likely to loose out.

Quote Originally Posted by kedo View Post
    I think you're absolutely right. Anyone who's waiting for a better offer is likely to loose out.
    Yeh i agree. with the membership increasing quickly their more likely to raise it back up to £99.99

Forum Lurker
    View Triumph7's Feedback (+15)
    All-About Triumph7
    View Triumph7's Listings
    Forum Posts

I haven't had any sales yet, I've only been listing for two weeks, but it will probably turn out to be the best £50 I've ever spent....Great site....Great people....Great prospects!

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Stainless-for-classics

Forum Diehard
    View baconsdozen's Feedback (+711)
    All-About baconsdozen
    View baconsdozen's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph7 View Post
    I haven't had any sales yet, I've only been listing for two weeks, but it will probably turn out to be the best £50 I've ever spent....Great site....Great people....Great prospects!

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Stainless-for-classics

Once word gets about I'm sure you'll do OK.Looks like some pretty good gear on your site.

Thread Information