Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 96 of 136 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

View VandTnut's Feedback (+7)
    All-About VandTnut
    View VandTnut's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by impne View Post
    Hi I'm new here, been pointed this way by a seller I bought from on ebay, I never knew this site existed until he pointed me here.

I don't know if this has been said before but can't we start emails to spread to friends to get the word out about this site and bring people over from the mess ebay has become?
    I am also new here and have been emailing all my friends and encouraging them to at least cruise in and check the place out. GreedBay is doing itself in as the quality sellers are being squeezed out by what amounts to extortion level fees from eBloat. On some transactions you actually make out better with a brick and mortar auction house!
    Point of etiquete: please do not use the correct spelling for that other e-commerce site here as it triggers popularity counters or something when site audits are done by search engines. The people who have been here for more than a week can explain it better than I can.
    Welcome to the BEST (in my opinion) and friendliest e-commerce site on the planet.
    ED

The search engines (like Google) read every word when they crawl a site. If something like eBid is mentioned, it gets a plus in a counter. There are a lot of other factors adding to the counter. When all the plusses are added up, those sites with the highest numbers get better "page ranking". The highest page rankings show up on the first page in searches. So, we try not to give GreedBay any extra points!

Forum Newbie
    Stockton On Tees, Cleveland, United Kingdom
    View StockClearing's Feedback (+1)
    All-About StockClearing
    View StockClearing's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Hi All

I'm new here, although very familiar with other Auction Sites.

I cannot believe I have never seen this site before and now in the past few days I have seen it on a couple of Websites as a banner so maybe more people will find out about it soon.

Thank God I found this site..Happy Days

Welcome to eBid, you may find a read of this thread helpful http://www.ebid.net/forum/showpost.p...postcount=5442
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Hi there - that is interesting because during the last three months I became a Stockist for the Craft Pack Company, selling their little 1/12th Miniature Kits and quite by accident I was doing a goodgle search one day and was very surprised to see my store Phia's Miniatures listed as a point of purchase for these kits. I was selling on greedbay and doing very well with these kits, so does that mean that now I am listing them on Ebid, there is a likelihood that I will come up again for this site? If so, then it will be a bit of advertising again

uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?words=redannigoni&mo=search&type=user

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Phias-Miniatures

Lots of handcrafted dollshouse items for you to add to your 'mini-world'

Forum Newbie
    All-About brinni
    View brinni's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Re Has E BAY Shot Itself....

Hello everyone, I also am a newbie on eBid .I had over 1000,100% positive Feed Backs on e Bay but was absolutely fed up with the ever changing rules. Like many other sellers/buyers on e Bay I had never heard of e Bid until a buyer pointed me in this direction.
    I hope to explore e Bid and perhaps find a niche to fill.

Forum Newbie
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    All-About tiasyd1
    View tiasyd1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Hi newbie from e*ay

hi i have been here before but now have deceided to stay .I will be advertising ebid via my bluetooth advertising business and have past the site on to buyers of my items and have asked as a friend if the would advertise ebid for free for me

Nr. Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View e_nviable's Feedback (+584)
    All-About e_nviable
    View e_nviable's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazlannathai View Post
    The "Best Match" for eBay is the one used to light the demolition charge fuses

That's sooooooooooooooo funny ! My breakfast's splattered on my pc screen ........ NOW you're for it !

e

Welcome to the newcomers you may find it helpful to read this thread http://www.ebid.net/forum/showpost.p...postcount=5442

As regards Greedbays chnages I've just read on the forums on the US site that UK stores are being scrapped!
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    As regards Greedbays chnages I've just read on the forums on the US site that UK stores are being scrapped!
    I've only seen people misunderstanding the scrapping of SIF. Is there something more concrete than that? Maybe somebody should point out the five free stores for seller+ here?

Thread Information