Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 99 of 136 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

Thumbs up Questions?

HI, As everyone reading this can tell, I am a NEWBIE. For everyone poping in from ebay, to here and buy gold flakes you will know by my picture I am nothing but new to selling gold flakes. I have 83 listings running at all times on feebay, I have my own .com, website, wholesale site, and 5 other auction sites. Why am I telling you this, kinda to brag, but mainly to let everyone know ebay is hurting. There stocks just Friday were at 18.64, very low, Compaired to there high of 42-43.00. So hope feebay just continues it downward ride, crashes to the grown and burns. I have not been kicked off, I have not gotten in trouble with feebay, infact till I see what this site is going to do I have to be on there. I send out flyers, I send out mass bulk mailiing, I send out e mails. My next email will be going out to every single customer I have which is right at 4000 just on e bay, and will send them this link.... I have to say ebid, You have my support, I am going on Vacation on the 16th of Oct, to the 27 so after that I will completely Blow up the store, the auctions and all. See I am use to paying over 500.00 a month in fee's SO I am going to just blow up your site with listing and so on. Everything I can see to list I am going to.. Again thank you for your site, and everyone has been so nice, PLEASE do not every get lilke Feebay, if you have to raise your prices please dont forget your sellers.

Forum Newbie
    View olddiecast's Feedback (+126)
    All-About olddiecast
    View olddiecast's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

I am yet another to cross over. I had a bit of success on here a few years ago but stuck with the other side. Unfortunately more and more of my selling price goes in fees so here I am. I will stay this time.
    The pen may be mightier than the sword but I'd still rather have a cutlass than a parker in a fight

Amazing Triops!!!, Magic t-shirts, Toys and more

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hey ho the lights are flashing greedbay is finally crashing

Forum Newbie
    Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
    View Algasmoon's Feedback (+27)
    All-About Algasmoon
    View Algasmoon's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default smart car ad

Fantastic, all we need now is to see the London Buses with Ebid adverts all over them yeah......go ebid!

Forum Newbie
    All-About EmmasEmporium
    View EmmasEmporium's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello everyone, Well I finally made it here too.
    Need to have a good look around and familiarise myself with everything before I begin lisiting though...
    As I see it there are a lot of very good sellers from the other side coming over here and numbers on ebid will swell dramatically in the coming weeks as yet more changes loom on ebay.
    We as experienced internet based sellers can make this work and it is only by pulling together that ebid can become bigger and better than any other auction site. If every seller who jumped ship and landed here can list just even a few items and provide an excellent customer service, then it will happen.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just caught up with this thread.

It's great to see so many feebay sellers climbing aboard - I recognise some of my fave sellers too

Sellers are buyers too - so why not get your purses out and snap up some of the lovely stuff we have listed?

Forum Newbie
    View hcbrjp's Feedback (+50)
    All-About hcbrjp
    View hcbrjp's Listings
    Forum Posts

With Xmas approaching we're bound to see the other side's TV ads. What we need is an ebid Xmas ad campaign on TV........show the masses there is a serious alternative to the greed machine. I've come back too!

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well it does look rather bad over there. With all the job loses and the shares now at $17.10, I think the path back is too steep and tortuous. I do accept that times are bad all over but maybe this itself could be just the boost that ebid needed.

Rhondda Cynon Taf, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View Trinakarenmille's Feedback (+2574)
    All-About Trinakarenmille
    View Trinakarenmille's Listings
    Forum Posts

redkite

I think there is more to whats happening on the other site than meets the eye. I dont for one minute think they dont know what they are doing.
    IMO the changes are being set up ready for when the site moves away from an auction site, evolves to become an advertising site full of classified ads for huge companies. A search engine site similar to Kelkoo or the likes.

No more French court cases as the buyers will be directed to the companies web site to buy.
    No INR or SNADS.

Thread Information