Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why not drop your joining fees?

Default Why not drop your joining fees?

Amidst the so-called 'uproar' over eBay, isn't eBid missing a trick?

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle117 View Post
    Amidst the so-called 'uproar' over eBay, isn't eBid missing a trick?
    You're joking aren't you. The offer you're looking for is on the home page, on the forums, has been emailed out in a newsletter, and has been issued as a press release.

Quote Originally Posted by HannaHolly View Post
    You're joking aren't you. The offer you're looking for is on the home page, on the forums, has been emailed out in a newsletter, and has been issued as a press release.
    What offer? You mean this?:

48 Hour Offer : Seller+ Lifetime 50% off. £99.99 down to £49.99. No More Auction Fees for Life.
    Go To My Subscriptions within My eBid. Don't forget all previous subscription payments are deducted from this amount.
    I've only just come back after many years and i certainly didn't see that "offer" before i logged in.

Come on eBid - get some business sense about you and strike while the iron's hot.

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello Hanna , there might be a lot like me...NO EMAIL NEWS LETTER ...
    I did find out about it on the forums....I have had a look at subscriptions and I can't find the difference between my Gold and Seller+lifetime...I have asked help ??? but there could be a que a mile long waiting for a reply...I did see seller+lifetime as being £5 ...if this is the correct price then I would be happy to pay this...But I do not know....???
    help please ....Papa.

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

hello again , I have just been into my subs and upgraded to seller+liftime...it was £5..and it was done thru paypal...so I have learned that my paypal account works on ebid....
    it was dead easy...and as you all know...I am the world's worst at anything to do with a computer...so please go and upgrade ...it makes sense....I think ???
    papa.

Only £5 for life seller? I'm in!

[edit] It's £49 for me.

I'm in marketing myself and I don't see eBid being that desperate to recruit new sellers. I've certainly not seen any activity outside these boards but if others new about the reduction (which you'll extend, right? ) then your membership will increase manyfold. To be honest I nearly deleted my bookmark to this site when I saw that Life Seller was £99, let alone £49.

This is a gift, eBid! Don't waste it

Only £5 for life seller? I'm in!

[edit] It's £49 for me.

I'm in marketing myself and I don't see eBid being that desperate to recruit new sellers. I've certainly not seen any activity outside these boards but if others new about the reduction (which you'll extend, right? ) then your membership will increase manyfold. To be honest I nearly deleted my bookmark to this site when I saw that Life Seller was £99, let alone £49.

This is a gift, eBid! Don't waste it
    It's already FREE for Lifetime Seller.

It's 49.99 for Lifetime Seller+, BUT any subscription fees already paid will be deducted, hence the £5.00 for Papa & many others.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Ah, gotcha - thanks. I'm out then at that price. I sell long-term but infrequently so it looks like eBid isn't for me.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think eagle117 is teasing us

I've already said a press release has been issued, a newsletter to all ebidders (who have opted to receive them) there are postings about it on PSU.com, pheebay, MSE.com and many other sites. Eagle117 I have a challenge for you . as you're in marketing, what would you do to spread this great offer further?

Ah, gotcha - thanks. I'm out then at that price. I sell long-term but infrequently so it looks like eBid isn't for me.
    What's wrong with the free seller level?
    Unlimited listings, with NO listing fee (unless you choose to upgrade the listing). 3% fvf, with NO fixed minimum charge, so you don't get penalised if your items are low value.

OK you don't get all the bells & whistles of seller+ but it's still stands up very well against most other venues.

If you want at least some of the bells & whistles you can list a platinum listing for 5p, if you then pick RunTilSold, it will do just that & your fvf will still only be 3%

If you can find the 49.99 for the Seller+, you then get unlimited listings with NO listing fee, & NO fvf,
    (unless you upgrade the listing)
    for instance a gallery auction costs a whole 2% fvf (with No set minimum fee), if you choose to use it.
    For that 49.99 FOR LIFETIME you get up to 5 free shops, video in your listings, scheduled start times, BuyNowOnly listings, RunTilSold listings, Integrated Google Checkout,Pppay & Paypal Invoicing.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Thread Information