Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning

I was going to ask the same, Marie

My knee's killing me this morning and I wasn't even at work yesterday! Just stuck in a 2 hour traffic jam trying to get round Shrewsbury because of a 5 car pile-up. Got to our destination nearly 3 hours late

Everything seems safe, so may get some editing/listing done later today.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning, all! Made a pot of tea and some Granary bread. Still going on with editing, but might sneak in a new listing or two. I am registered in all sorts of places which I then forget about. If at all possible I use the same name, as it makes not only my life easier, but I can then be found by others. I just did a google search for meebo1. Amazing what comes up

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning troops. Sorry I was away for your birthday/anniversary, Sarge. Hope you had a great time.

Back from holiday but still a bit shell shocked. I arrived home on Sunday to find upstairs had set their flat on fire while I was away. They were out so everyone is okay but they'd built up the wood fire before they left and didn't put the guard in place. I don't have any actual fire damage but the ceilings came down in my bedroom and stock room and everything is soaked in filthy, sooty water. I'm now quite thankful that HQ did a surprise update on Saturday and made me take my lappy on holiday with me.

I'm off to the mess for a couple of stiff ones to fortify myself before dealing with the insurance bods.

I'm so glad Pte. Dropsies is back because I'll probably have to take my 14 thousand listings down for a while until I get sorted.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Morning troops. I also use the same name on Twitter etc. I just use it now and again for tweeting my ads, usually about three at a time, as I think people following you get fed up with just masses of adverts and nothing else. I tend not to follow people if they only put on adverts as it makes my Twitter page boring !

Tut, I've put a holiday notice up for visiting the French outpost but I've still had a
    bomb in disguise planted to go off when I'm away !

Right I had better go and pack my kit bag for London.

New recruits :- 423

Member numbers :- 1,045,902

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    Morning troops. Sorry I was away for your birthday/anniversary, Sarge. Hope you had a great time.

Back from holiday but still a bit shell shocked. I arrived home on Sunday to find upstairs had set their flat on fire while I was away. They were out so everyone is okay but they'd built up the wood fire before they left and didn't put the guard in place. I don't have any actual fire damage but the ceilings came down in my bedroom and stock room and everything is soaked in filthy, sooty water. I'm now quite thankful that HQ did a surprise update on Saturday and made me take my lappy on holiday with me.

I'm off to the mess for a couple of stiff ones to fortify myself before dealing with the insurance bods.

I'm so glad Pte. Dropsies is back because I'll probably have to take my 14 thousand listings down for a while until I get sorted.

OMG ! What a horrible thing to come home to ! Thank goodness nobody was hurt Captain Jewels ma'am. I hope the insurance bods pay up quickly so you can get everything sorted. So much for going away on a nice restful break !

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

What a terrible thing to come home to Captain, thank heavens no one was hurt! I hope you get things sorted quickly.
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Captain, glad you are back and nobody was hurt. I was going to ask permission to do a spot of shopping now you are home, but maybe I will have to delay till the damage has been sorted. And of course you will need a holiday after that

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

so sorry Captain to here this, & am just about to say over the weekend we had some Sales of stamps sorry so that will drop the figures again, will try & start listing again soon.

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning everybody.

Sorry to hear about the fire Captain but glad everyone is OK and you and the neighbours will be able to sort it out quickly.

I won't be doing much today, will have to knock on the sick bay door, Sarge.

See you later aligators.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

What a nasty end to your holiday captain, but as we have all said, fortunately no one was hurt. Items can be replaced, people can`t.

Thread Information