Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: can you search the forum by key words?

Question can you search the forum by key words?

I'm sure I will have alot of questions, as I am new here, and it appears to be alot harder to list and find your way around on this site than feebay, so how do you search the forum for "banner" for instance, so I don't have to make a new post and bug people and look like an idiot? It would be great to just read old post of the same subject....thanks.

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

I thought this site was harder to get around in also but within a couple of days it was pretty easy. I read the forum, and ask questions and remember the other site probably was just as difficult the first few days.

You can use the Search at the top of this thread (or on any page in the forum).

Sometimes I find what I want right away but usually there is so much to wade through that it is easier (even if more annoying to the old timers) to ask.

Everyone is usually friendly and helpful.

do you know where I type in the word "Banner" to view other posts, because at the top of the page when I put it under search and hit enter I just get banners being sold on ebid and below in the forum jump search, you cannot type in any words, I want to read old posts on doing banners for your ebid store.

oh thanks, there are so so many drop down menus.

Thread Information