My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: YDC 56 Announcement

I'm a little confused about this charity auction, but would like to participate. If I run an auction for this, does the money go to a charity of my choice, or to a specific charity?

Quote Originally Posted by Riverwood View Post
    I'm a little confused about this charity auction, but would like to participate. If I run an auction for this, does the money go to a charity of my choice, or to a specific charity?

The money that is raised goes to either the chosen charity or a charity/good cause chosen by you.

Which ever you decide has to be stated in the auction page, like my chosen charity is xxxxxxxx and this is their website (if applicable)

Does this information help?

Yes, I think so - thanks Sarah! So the auction has be started after 6p.m. on Friday - do we go by the time in the U.K., or the time where we live?

I guess if I do a search for YDC56, I'll be able to see what others are doing. So, would an auction for a book be suitable?

Forgot to ask - it says list in the Charity section, and on YDC. What does that mean - list it in this forum? or?

Yes, I think so - thanks Sarah! So the auction has be started after 6p.m. on Friday - do we go by the time in the U.K., or the time where we live?

I guess if I do a search for YDC56, I'll be able to see what others are doing. So, would an auction for a book be suitable?
    It is UK time, but you have anytime between 1800 friday until 2359 on sunday

Forgot to ask - it says list in the Charity section, and on YDC. What does that mean - list it in this forum? or?
    YDC stands for Your Donation Counts.

Also you list it as a normal auction, but it needs to go in the YDC section of the Auctions for charity, this is the 3rd main category, then you will see the ydc box as sub category.

Also title of item must contain YDC then the number, which in this case is YDC56

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hey i might be in the USA but i,m keeping my eye on the thread

bump from me
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

Forum Saint
    View penny291's Feedback (+1190)
    All-About penny291
    View penny291's Listings
    Forum Posts

bump from me
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by shezz View Post
    Hey i might be in the USA but i,m keeping my eye on the thread

bump from me
    Hiya, Hope you having a good time hunny

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    It is UK time, but you have anytime between 1800 friday until 2359 on sunday

YDC stands for Your Donation Counts.

Also you list it as a normal auction, but it needs to go in the YDC section of the Auctions for charity, this is the 3rd main category, then you will see the ydc box as sub category.

Also title of item must contain YDC then the number, which in this case is YDC56
    Okay, I think I understand now ... it can be a slow process sometimes! LOL! I'll assume that YDC also stands for Yorkies Daft Auctions and put the listing there!

Thread Information