Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: EX Ebay SELLER / BUYER POLL

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will NOT SELL on Ebay under their current SELLERS NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK rules

24 46.15%
  • I was an Ebay SELLER

43 82.69%
  • I was an Ebay BUYER

26 50.00%
  • I Have Left Ebay FOREVER ( Well Maybe )

23 44.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: EX Ebay ? Buyer / Seller ~ COUNT

Forum Lurker
    View bidnwin's Feedback (+16)
    All-About bidnwin
    View bidnwin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default EX Ebay ? Buyer / Seller ~ COUNT

I know many will say, what does it matter, move on, BUT would it not be interesting to see, for those that wish to participate just how many folk have moved or maybe are jointly running auctions on ebay and more importantly EBID, for those not interested read no further !

As a seller I find the sales are low at present here on ebid, maybe for those of us that are not selling too well we may not be offering the items that folk are looking for. The point of this thread is to try and generate more sales, anything we can do to achieve this surely cannot be a bad thing, perhaps by running this thread we will be able to see just how many ex ebay buyers / sellers we have here on ebid and maybe those that are buyers can let us know what they would like to see offered by the sellers and equally important, are the offered prices reasonable !

I for 1 am an EX Ebay Buyer and Seller (No longer selling, but still watching ebay)

1 - EX Ebay Seller
    1 - Buyer ( May still Buy)
    Last edited by bidnwin; 18th June 2008 at 11:47 AM.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

i won`t buy now i needed something that was listed over there about £30.00 cheaper than shop
    nothing like that on here

so ordered from shop online , would sooner keep shops open on high street than throw my money to them

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

I havent moved over here totally

I have been sitting on the fence so long I have splinters in my bum

Can someone give me a shove?

Forum Saint
    View penny291's Feedback (+1190)
    All-About penny291
    View penny291's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Ebid is getting Better all the Time

When I first joined it took me ages to sell something and I still listed on Ebay, Now I only list on Ebay now and again when they have promotional cheap listings, I still find it expensive though! if I sell I then put A4 Ebid advertisement in with parcels, promoting our stores and trying to bring buyers to Ebid, I also have little cards promoting Ebid that I leave around "accidently" in cafe's, airport lounges, etc.
    I have seen Ebid growing and getting better all the time although I would like to see something different besides the wholesale lots on frontpage, I used to like the £1 listings, I used to sell something at a loss just to bring people in to look at our stores.
    selling/buying on Ebid is a family thing as you will see below

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Stardust
    Beautiful gifts-collectables-jewellery-watches-etc

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Nurses-Station
    health and beauty products

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Small-Toy-Collector
    new store selling Small Toys!!! granddaughters store

My daughters store

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Library
    books-dvd's-cd's-video's-postcards-records-etc-etc

I have one listing over there check listing no 12027 4431090 description is pretty apt for how I feel.

View mrsandman's Feedback (+518)
    All-About mrsandman
    View mrsandman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unfortunately I still have to sell my wade on that site ... But havn't for months now

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have totally quit selling over there (wasn't a power seller but was kept busy). It's been easier than i expected to break the BUYING habit there too. If there's something I really really want, i will use eBoy's message system to ask the seller to contact me at my private email so we can talk about getting them to list the item on eBid instead.

I will NOT go back to eBoy unless, as one poster over there put it, "they beg our forgiveness and promise to change their ways" and i don't think that's going to happen in my lifetime.

View onlinegifts's Feedback (+501)
    All-About onlinegifts
    View onlinegifts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Their is not a option for being forced in to paypal accounts to list on Feebay, I lost alot of money on poopal due to scammers and credit card fraud etc, all long storys but the most recent one was a buyer returning a item that never arived but as he had a proof of postage number he got refunded leaving me with no goods or cash, and the buyer won 100% proberly sent it to himself but paypal are only intrested in the proof it was posted. and the best bit is.........I can't even leave NEG feedback to warn others of his scam!!! anyway I closed poopal down and will not re open it for ebays sake, sold on ebay for years over 4K in feedback but I list only on Ebid now as without poopay I can not list on Ebay!! daft really but thats Ebays problem as I will not be alone in the pooplay issue.
    BIG SALE now on in my Bargain Shop

http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...tle-girls-Shop

Usborne books at home Mummy says its only 5.00 to join till 9th March.
    PM me for details xxx

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Outboards, i have a question!

I looked at your hydrofoil fin item on the dark side...it says it ends June 28. Then I clicked on "View Seller's Other Items" and it said you have NOTHING currently for sale. HM. Sounds like dirty pool to me, or am i wrong?

Hi Texas, I only have that one item there, am still a power seller so have access to discussion board at the mo the reason for the sale is to get people here(did you notice my user name? the content of description is as follows
    BRAND NEW PACKAGED ULTRA FIN SST HYDROFOIL FOR OUTBOARDS packet has been opened hence the used condition as its no longer new. this item is available elsewhere from other suppliers and outlets.please check my feedback for buyer confidence..Message me if you want more details.
    I have closed my ebay shop due to ebays pathetic new policies hindering my service to you my customer, you can find new ways of bidding. There are alternatives try searching bid with an e at the beginning or check my user name for big hint. orcamarine is here for the customer not for ebay!

Hydrofoils increase the surface area of the cavitation plate creating more lift and raising the stern.The result is a boat that planes faster,rides smoother,has increased stability and consumes less fuel. blah blah blah.

also if you look at my feedback I have been leaving I cant put ebids name anywhere but according to theifbay they cant touch feedback .
    sorry maybe lost in translation but what is dirty pool?

Thread Information