Thread: Paypal micro accounts ??? HELP

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy Paypal micro accounts ??? HELP

Hi EVERYONE
    A question i have been in touch with paypal and they have told me how to open a micropayments account which means i will not have to pay them as much fee's for payments taken under £12 which most of mine are under, the only thing is that i have to set up another paypal account just for the micro payments, the problem i have with this is that i have over 800 listings how on earth do i change the paypal payment options on these other than do it one by one, i have put everylisting on one by one not used the spreadsheet thingy as i just dont understand it, so as far as i can see i stumped , unless anyone of you clever people can help me out ?????????
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've seen it suggested that you can export your listings to spreadsheet, change them, delete the originals and import back in... but I've not tried it myself so can't comment on the efficacy.

I've been trying to get my "spare" paypal account (set up for this reason) changed to micro-payments, and I keep hitting a brick wall. Any tips?

If I follow your question rightly (and it is still early for me ) are you saying that your listings already have pappal as an option.....

If so I think all you have to do is go to page that you set up with your paypal details (cant remember which page it was now, and it's early) and then enter the new paypal details in there..... there is no need to alter your listings

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes my listings already have paypal on them all, right that sounds good but havent a clue what page you mean lol, hopefully someone will be along to help ??????????
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Huddylion View Post
    Yes my listings already have paypal on them all, right that sounds good but havent a clue what page you mean lol, hopefully someone will be along to help ??????????
    I thought your details were on each item, but I realise now that I was thinking of the Other Place

If you go to "my ebid", right side menu "my account", and click on "my personal details", your paypal email address is near the bottom.

Which is a pain if you want to use a normal and micro account for different auctions, but very useful when you've got hundreds to update!

In my eBid click the personal details tab and you can change your paypal details there.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

I think for micro payments you need another e/mail address and i think all you would have to do would be to change the addy in your preferances.

I tried to open one but got stumped on the form where it wanted zip code and it wouldant let me put in UK post codes so i gave up.

the first part of baghag post is right but I'll pass on the second part

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've got the spare account, set up against a different email address and bank account (this is necessary too, I think). I've not yet given up, but do have long pauses between attempts to get it converted to micro-payments, when I get stuck in a loop of self-referential help pages and ignored emails.

Forum Newbie
    View colinsfoto's Feedback (+9317)
    All-About colinsfoto
    View colinsfoto's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy

I also set up a micropayments account for payments under 12 GBP but then found that more buyers were buying multiples, so it backfired on me

Thread Information