Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tutankhamun exhibition

I'll see if I can round a few stray soldiers up for ya Shezz

There's bound to be one or two that were left on the underground - lord knows, everything else seems to be.

Quote Originally Posted by madmarie View Post
    Oooh lucky you, did you see the Death mask?

That's not at the Dome because apparently the Germans dented it so the Egyptians have said they won't allow it to leave the country anymore
    Yeah, It's just crazy to think that they made so many things for kings - they must have liked him lol!!! It was breathtaking, especially seeing the coffins and there were mummies there too - yuck!

Well I'm a Mummy

Actually most of the stuff for the Pharoahs was made out of fear and slavery, rather than love

I hope I can take my camera in there so I can put some pics up here tomorrow

Well I'm a Mummy

Actually most of the stuff for the Pharoahs was made out of fear and slavery, rather than love

Lol!!

We weren't allowed to take cameras, security reasons!! Gutted. They tried to get us then to spend money in the shop and buy postcards and so on!! Typical Egyptians!

Well I'm a Mummy

Morning M,
    Sounds great. Hope you have a good time and get some picies for us.
    Looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiaucaryl View Post
    Lol!!

We weren't allowed to take cameras, security reasons!! Gutted. They tried to get us then to spend money in the shop and buy postcards and so on!! Typical Egyptians!
    Dam!!
    What about ya phone ???

Shezz it was awesome.... there are still thousands of the terracotta soldiers guarding the underground city... rivers of mercury... the whole mound is still untouched, so the emporor is STILL down there and the chinese don't want to disturb him. It's pretty mind blowing stuff.

King Tut - I don't think you can take photos
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Quote Originally Posted by clockmad View Post
    Dam!!
    What about ya phone ???
    Nope, they had police men with guns walking around the place, didnt really wanna risk it!!! Didnt fancy being stuck in an Egyptian jail cell for the rest of my honeymoon!!
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by clockmad View Post
    Morning M,
    Sounds great. Hope you have a good time and get some picies for us.
    Looking forward to that.
    Morning Tick Tock xx

Well if I can't take me camera inside, at least I can take a few pics out the train window

Quote Originally Posted by cardiaucaryl View Post
    Nope, they had police men with guns walking around the place, didnt really wanna risk it!!! Didnt fancy being stuck in an Egyptian jail cell for the rest of my honeymoon!!
    lol
    GUNS!!!!

Thread Information