eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What happened to thread about PowersellersElite

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Personally I am still suspicious, one of the trademarks of a scam is poorly worded text and dodgy spelling.

Any way I would have expected some coverage from places such as UKAH/ PSU and Pheebay. I haven't checked UKAH at all but there was nothing I could find on Pheebay in the small hours of the morning. I had a look on PSU just nothing there either. So I posted this: http://www.powersellersunite.com/vie...=220587#220587
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lofty100e View Post
    Personally I am still suspicious, one of the trademarks of a scam is poorly worded text and dodgy spelling.

Any way I would have expected some coverage from places such as UKAH/ PSU and Pheebay. I haven't checked UKAH at all but there was nothing I could find on Pheebay in the small hours of the morning. I had a look on PSU just nothing there either. So I posted this: http://www.powersellersunite.com/vie...=220587#220587
    But suspicious of what i haven't parted with any money and won't be , unless my sales go through the roof i have the option at the end of the month trial to stay on and pay him money or just be rubbed off the site,what is there to be suspicious of
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Not saying this is one but some sites like this just want your email etc to make lists to sale on.

Reincarnation is just another repeat

View paully58's Feedback (+3)
    All-About paully58
    View paully58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lofty while what you say is possible just bear in mind this guy is italian and may not speak english as well as us and I know from experience that when I have spoken to people in other countries that there response isn't in perfect english and some use translators to talk to us here in the UK or any other english speaking country, all I'm saying give the guy a chance he MAY BE GENUINE it ain't his fault he's italian no more than its ours we are english.
    paully58.

All-About lofty100e
    Forum Posts

Hi Huddy, I am suspicious of the way it was presented, surely the logical thing to do if you were in their position would be to contact the management of the site you were intending targetting. Something that did not happen in this case, plus the only contact information I have seen from them was on the e-mail they sent you. Surely they should have it on their own site, but all I could filnd were forms to contact them through e-mail . Plus what guarantees do you have about the security of your financial details if you give them?

Also if it is genuine you have to remember that like eBid all sites take time to generate traffic and that is £8 for each month for how long?
    Last edited by lofty100e; 25th November 2008 at 09:12 PM.

All-About paully58
    View paully58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Huddy, I am suspicious of the way it was presented, surely the logical thing to do if you were in their position would be to contact the management of the site you were intending targetting. Something that did not happen in this case, plus the only contact information I have seen from them was on the e-mail they sent you. Surely they should have it on their own site, but all I could filnd were forms to contact them through e-mail . Plus what guarantees do you have about the security of your financial details if you give them?

Plu
    Lofty why don't you go check out the site for yourself man you will see that both mine and huddylions stores are listed on there I explained how to find the listing earlier in this thread plus there is more than just ours on there.
    paully58.

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Also if it is genuine you have to remember that like eBid all sites take time to generate traffic and that is £8 for each month for how long?
    Haven't said I'm going to part with any money in fact the opposite at the end of the day its up to the
    individual
    what they do, got you on that
    one
    Spyder
    about the email, i have used a spare one that i don't use hardly,i have loads of spare email
    addys
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

All-About lofty100e
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paully58 View Post
    Lofty why don't you go check out the site for yourself man you will see that both mine and huddylions stores are listed on there I explained how to find the listing earlier in this thread plus there is more than just ours on there.
    paully58.

I have looked at the site, I have also looked at alot of sites, but that doesn't necessarily mean I would trust them.

All-About paully58
    View paully58's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have looked at the site, I have also looked at alot of sites, but that doesn't necessarily mean I would trust them.
    Lofty you seem to be the only one here thats bothered about raising suspicions about powersellerselite god you even wrote a whole page about it on the powersellers unite forum which I read but you don't seem to have any response to, anyway like huddylion said we haven't parted with any money nor have we given any financial details to anyone and like huddylion I don't intend continuing it after the month is up unless it earns a fortune in conversion rates then I will think about it, just one more question why are you so bothered that this company/guy comes from another country whats the problem with that? he's Italian (AND)? and like huddylion said at the end of the day its up to the individual what they do.
    paully58.

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry to butt in but the last time I gave a guy a chance that spoke exactly as this is written, I got screwed royally, pardon the pun, and didn't even enjoy it. He actually was a chinaman. Just my 2 cents.

Thread Information