Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What happened to thread about PowersellersElite

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up

Well said Bykimbo, despite what Paully says I do not have a problem with poor English (or even American). I merely pointed out that quite often scammers have poor spelling or grammer in thier mailings. I thought the same about the spamming, considering that he has a service to sell and this is a low rent venue I would have expected him to put some sales up.

By the way before anyone starts sniping about the comment re American above, I was reffering to the fact that we are divided by a common language.
    Last edited by lofty100e; 27th November 2008 at 08:56 PM.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

View paully58's Feedback (+3)
    All-About paully58
    View paully58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    I don't have any problem with Mr Scampo's English. What I do have a problem with is the idea that somebody could join ebid purely with the idea of selling via the forums. That's spamming, and it's not a route we want to see opened up is it? If somebody registers a free account, and immediately posts about a chargeable service, it's clear surely what their purpose is?
    While I agree with what's been said by lofty and kimbo and the fact that I aprreciate lofty's intention to help stop anyone being scammed I still think that Mr Scampo's offer was with good intention on the whole, yes kimbo I agree he did it wrong by doing it this way and I agree with you that no one should join e bid with the intention of selling via the forums and no we don't want to see that route opened, anyway there are a few that have put adverts on his site now and as far as I know no one has had problem's and at the end of the day we all have the freedom to choose if we join or not and me and a few others decided to take Mr Scampo's offer without recourse and many others decided not to take the offer and that's their choice.
    paully58.

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question link

Alrite

Well said on your last message , silly old me has lost the link to see the site could ya pm it to me please.
    Regards
    Pete aka Huddy

My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

View paully58's Feedback (+3)
    All-About paully58
    View paully58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Huddylion View Post
    Alrite

Well said on your last message , silly old me has lost the link to see the site could ya pm it to me please.
    Regards
    Pete aka Huddy

Hi Pete,
    alrite hasn't been on this page, maybe you got page wrong but in case you haven't I will pm you the URL for powersellerelite if that's the one you want.
    paully58

I’m Joseph Scampo and I kindly ask the moderator to do not cancel this post because since in these days there has been much talking about us, I guess we have the right to answer because we consider Ebid a great e-commerce site and a democratic site too.
    We need to clarify some points because my and my company reputation is being compromised.
    First of all my name is Joseph Scampo, not because my surname contains SCAM but because is my father’s name and I’ve been offended.
    I’m not a young guy but I’m 32, I graduated in economics and I have a master in sales and marketing at the Bocconi university of Milan.
    Powersellerselite does not have the intent to cheat anyone and I honestly can’t see the cause that generated this thought.
    I posted in a section called Promoting Ebid store, our post was directed to promote the stores with a special free offer so it was appropriate but has been canceled anyway.
    I sincerely didn’t under stand the problem about our site on Google.
    We have hundreds of profile pages distributed among the most important social networks worldwide. Every profile page has thousands of friends and social relationships are kept daily. Every time that a new e-store joins our comunity it is advertised in our pages of the social networks through the use of personal emails and comments to every user of our network.
    We advertise using Yahoo groups and Powersellerselite is advertised on Google Adwords and Facebook ads. The screenshots of some of our profile pages on social networks are monthly updated in our gallery.
    So our primary source of marketing are the social networks and that’s why on google appear some of the profile pages that in an year of work our team created.
    Our company uses an innovative and effective way of marketing called social media marketing.
    The goal of our viral marketing team is to indentify individuals whit high social networking potenzial (SNP) and create viral message that appeal to this segment of the population and have a hight probability of being passed along.
    Anyway this is not the right place to talk about technical arguments.
    The goal of Powersellerselite is just to create a directory of web stores that has these characteristics: Support - Reliability – Courtesy; if you would have read the Advertise page you wouldn’t have said “scam!”.
    We chose US dollar as currency because our company, evaluating the financial market and the oscillations of world currencies, believes that a price in US dollars would have made easier the purchase for more countries and would have made the price lower for many countries; all this knowing that there is a loss of money for us.
    Anyway we think that this is not a valid argument to defame us.
    We didn’t ask financial data to anyone and we didn’t force anyone to accept the offer we suggested to all Ebid stores.
    Our goal was just to increase your visibility inside the most important social networks that are growing more everyday. Thing that will happen for sure to the six Ebid stores that accepted our offer.
    I’ve been banned with no reason and it seems not right to me, in a world where democracy is spread almost everywhere.
    In the end I’m sorry for my poor English but I didn’t have the occasion to work in a foreign country.
    I whish all the members a good day!

Joseph Scampo

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lofty100e View Post
    Well said Bykimbo, despite what Paully says I do not have a problem with poor English (or even American). I merely pointed out that quite often scammers have poor spelling or grammer in thier mailings. I thought the same about the spamming, considering that he has a service to sell and this is a low rent venue I would have expected him to put some sales up.
    I agree completely with Kimbo, and I think the pot here is calling the kettle black. Seems as though Paully does not sell to Americans. Hmmmmm isn't that strange?

All-About Huddylion
    Forum Posts

I do and have made a good friend out of it one of my repeat customers , i sell to anyone who wants to buy from me
    My feedback of

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glitter Graphics

Way to go Huddy, and I count you among my friends. We have done business also.
    Last edited by gramma1111; 27th November 2008 at 08:31 PM.

All-About Huddylion
    Forum Posts

We most certainly have but she wont let me have it till Christmas as it's a pressy for me cant wait.
    My feedback of

Quote Originally Posted by gramma1111 View Post

Glitter Graphics

Way to go Huddy, and I count you among my friends. We have done business also.
    Hi Gramma,

We too have done business
    Best wishes to you for thanksgiving.

Thread Information