My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: eBid - Repeat Auction Removal

Default eBid - Repeat Auction Removal

After relisting an ended listing last night, When I submitted The edited listing I clicked the link to the auction to find:

It seems this auction has either been deleted or it closed more than 75 days ago. click here. Please note that auction photos are not kept for archived auctions.

So I started again with a new listing. Same item

This morning:

eBid - Repeat Auction Removal

Looking for that Holiday caravan at Fantasy Island.
    In Ingoldmells near Skegness.
    6 berth double glazed spacious static caravan.
    Then click below to visit my store.

http://skegness-caravan-holidays.ebid.net/

New and nearly new clothing accessory bargains
    http://tops-shoes-coats-boots-to-go.ebid.net/

Why not become an ebid member

http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/normal....=register-main

i got a few of them emails today and now all my auctions are gone. I was up til four am uploading all my auctions.

This is crazy now there isnt one auction at all that active and i see the list in my uploaded area and it shows the passed amount but none showing, they were launced already and showing this morning before I went to sleep.

And there is no buttons or links saying that it needs to be launced again, whats up and how do we get support? Should I upload the file again?
    Last edited by buggyrunner; 9th January 2009 at 02:12 PM.

I looked earlier on and my listings had disapeared.
    I though they might have been pulled or something but they have now reapeared.
    Could be some sort of glitch
    Is anyone else having problems listing?

PS although the listings dissappeared from the auctions they were still vissable in my store
    Last edited by Cushtydeals; 9th January 2009 at 02:31 PM.

Looking for that Holiday caravan at Fantasy Island.
    In Ingoldmells near Skegness.
    6 berth double glazed spacious static caravan.
    Then click below to visit my store.

http://skegness-caravan-holidays.ebid.net/

New and nearly new clothing accessory bargains
    http://tops-shoes-coats-boots-to-go.ebid.net/

Why not become an ebid member

http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/normal....=register-main

This has happened to me - even though the photo shows a different card - it was deleted because the title of the auction was the same as some others - took ages to relist!

See note from Gazza:
    "UPDATE - Reporting duplicate auctions will now automatically search all auctions by the same seller for duplicates and report them to admin."
    Last edited by CrowlasCrafts; 9th January 2009 at 08:23 PM.

Exclamation ings gone

Hi!

I am new at ebid, and am just learning the ropes.

I have a question I hope someone can answer.

I have had 2 listings missing from my store, I do not know why.

One is a Fossil Shark Tooth and Fossil Mammoth Ivory Necklace I made.

The other was a Fossil Ivory Tooth Pendant w/ Fossil Coral Beads.

I am not sure what is going on. Is this a glitch or is there a problem with FOSSIL Ivory?

I have had no information, I just know I have not sold anything and 2 of 24 listed are missing.

I know I listed them by the dates on the pictures, so I have not imagined the are gone!

I read No Animal Parts but as far as I have ever known 10.000+ year old, more stone than animal, fossils are not involving modern, living or endangered species.

Again can someone enlighten me on whats going on?

I know in the USA that many people have not the education or intelligence to know that FOSSIL anything is an extinct creature 10,000 to millions yrs. dead!

I might add that these are for sale to USA & Canada only.

Please enlighten me!

Does ebid consider Fossil the same as modern?

How about all the leather products?

Aren't they skins and animal products? Why aren't they banned or removed?LOL!

I don't wear leather, but would think removing it would be absurd.

I don't think there is a problem with fossils.

Did you use list similar & forget to change the auction title because then the software may have picked them up as being duplicate listings & removed them?

If they were removed by support you should have had an email telling you why.

Other than that it may have been a glitch, send the auction numbers of the 2 missing listings (they should be in the email you get when you list a new item) to support@ebid.tv & check what happened.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buggyrunner View Post
    i got a few of them emails today and now all my auctions are gone. I was up til four am uploading all my auctions.

This is crazy now there isnt one auction at all that active and i see the list in my uploaded area and it shows the passed amount but none showing, they were launced already and showing this morning before I went to sleep.

And there is no buttons or links saying that it needs to be launced again, whats up and how do we get support? Should I upload the file again?
    Yes but we've established elsewhere on the forums that you were uploading your dropship list which included duplicate titles and invalid reserves.

Quote Originally Posted by haiku08 View Post
    Hi!

I am new at ebid, and am just learning the ropes.

I have a question I hope someone can answer.

I have had 2 listings missing from my store, I do not know why.

One is a Fossil Shark Tooth and Fossil Mammoth Ivory Necklace I made.

The other was a Fossil Ivory Tooth Pendant w/ Fossil Coral Beads.

I am not sure what is going on. Is this a glitch or is there a problem with FOSSIL Ivory?

I have had no information, I just know I have not sold anything and 2 of 24 listed are missing.

I know I listed them by the dates on the pictures, so I have not imagined the are gone!

I read No Animal Parts but as far as I have ever known 10.000+ year old, more stone than animal, fossils are not involving modern, living or endangered species.

Again can someone enlighten me on whats going on?

I know in the USA that many people have not the education or intelligence to know that FOSSIL anything is an extinct creature 10,000 to millions yrs. dead!

I might add that these are for sale to USA & Canada only.

Please enlighten me!

Does ebid consider Fossil the same as modern?

How about all the leather products?

Aren't they skins and animal products? Why aren't they banned or removed?LOL!

I don't wear leather, but would think removing it would be absurd.
    Hi. welcome to ebid.
    I agree with Gothicina, I don't think there is a problem with fossils. either you've accidently used the same title for two auctions, or maybe there's a glytch. send an email to support@ebid.tv explaining the position.

Thread Information