My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ebid Stores

Hi & welcome I see you have all you need to know now, so I will just wish you good fortune & happy chatting on the forums.
    You will find we are very friendly & helpful on here.

Hi there, welcome to the ebid family - a great bunch of people here so do join in - and good luck with your shops/sales.

Quote Originally Posted by redmerlin777 View Post
    HI cal jack and a warm welcome to eBid.
    Follow Ken and Cornish maid's advice.

I have only one store as you see....it sells allsorts.
    For me one store is OK so far but others like to separate maybe private and business listings... or a charity and another..or even different types of goods... it's what will work best for you. You can always change things if they don't work.

When you have made a start listing in your sore or stores make a store banner that can be used as a link..... put it into your signature for use here on the forums and maybe as a signature on your emails to advertise your existance....Also we are a nosy lot and like to see what's on sale here..
    Do some buying here as well. The buying process will help you learn how it works from the buyer's point of view...essential if you are going to sell too. It also bumps up your feedback here. ( that works just like greedbay except you can leave honest feedback here with no repercussions)

I could go on as there is much for you to learn... but do use the help boards look in ALL of them to get a feel for the site. If you get stuck come back in here and there is always someone here that will help out.

All the very best and happy selling here

Diana
    Thanks for the info. How does one put a banner in the signature?
    John

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caljack68 View Post
    Thanks for the info. How does one put a banner in the signature?
    John
    Hi John -

Follow the same steps you used for your signature, but first put in your banner,

highlight it and use the insert link to add your store link address.

I might add to the thread that in your store you can categorise your items as you like - regardless of the auction options for categories. Helps people find your collectibles!.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonz View Post
    Hello Caljack & a huge welcome to ebid

Stores work differently here....as opposed to feebay
    Try and think of them as just extra free categories where all your items are showcased together

Plus, once you have a minimum feedback of +1, they will have as much chance as anyone else's to be a "featured store" on the front page

If you have a lot of items to sell, or are likely to have, take a little time & plan your store(s) ie: themes, categories etc.etc.

Plus, make good use of the "my defaults", they can save you a whole lot of time & energy when you list

Hope this helps

Yvonne x

Thanks much. Very helpful

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi and welcome to ebid
    Couple of things heres a link to repatoo use it display your feedback from the other place on your about me page,very easy to set up and dont use the extra pictures on ebid it will cost you every time an auction relists, you photobucket or such like to put the photos in your description body

https://www.repatoo.com/private/account.php feedback

http://photobucket.com/

Look at my about me page to see what you can do
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Thread Information