eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello From CrowlasCrafts - sorry been away from forum for a while... see photo!

Default Hello From CrowlasCrafts - sorry been away from forum for a while... see photo!

Hi

Guess you all thought I'd disappeared - been some time since I posted here - but I am still around.

You may remember I had a laminectomy on my lumbar region of my spine in April 2008 - unfortunately I suffered a 1 in 10 side effect which resulted in the spine becoming unstable - so one vertebrae was trying to slip over the top of the one below it making standing and walking painful.

Well AT LAST- I have had the corrective surgery and have now got the 2 offending vertebrae stabilised with a bit of hardware!!

Thought you may all like to see my latest photos - no not my best side - its my inside!! HeHe

Anyway - I am off work until November as sitting is the more difficult option now - can't win can you ! Mind you it is getting easier every day.

Well I guess you are all doing well out there and on your way to your first million!!

I haven't been able to make any cards latelyt but still have a small stock left.

I am hoping to start off a new store selling flower jewllery made from woven beads - very intricate so my eye sight is suffering! Also some crochet hair accessories made with coloured cottons.

So hope you will pop by when I get them up and running!

All the best
    Attached Images Attached Images  

View smiffy49er's Feedback (+570)
    All-About smiffy49er
    View smiffy49er's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrowlasCrafts View Post
    Hi

Guess you all thought I'd disappeared - been some time since I posted here - but I am still around.

You may remember I had a laminectomy on my lumbar region of my spine in April 2008 - unfortunately I suffered a 1 in 10 side effect which resulted in the spine becoming unstable - so one vertebrae was trying to slip over the top of the one below it making standing and walking painful.

Well AT LAST- I have had the corrective surgery and have now got the 2 offending vertebrae stabilised with a bit of hardware!!

Thought you may all like to see my latest photos - no not my best side - its my inside!! HeHe

Anyway - I am off work until November as sitting is the more difficult option now - can't win can you ! Mind you it is getting easier every day.

Well I guess you are all doing well out there and on your way to your first million!!

I haven't been able to make any cards latelyt but still have a small stock left.

I am hoping to start off a new store selling flower jewllery made from woven beads - very intricate so my eye sight is suffering! Also some crochet hair accessories made with coloured cottons.

So hope you will pop by when I get them up and running!

All the best
    Seems a strange place to wear hairclips hun

Seriously glad you are on the mend and welcome back. If you cannot work it means you can spend more time here with us

Go on click you know you want to

http://www.justgiving.com/Charyn-Smith

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband.

Quote Originally Posted by smiffy49er View Post
    Seems a strange place to wear hairclips hun

Seriously glad you are on the mend and welcome back. If you cannot work it means you can spend more time here with us

What a great idea - will give it some thought - could decorate with beads and crocheted flowers eh?

Welcome Back.... just try to avoid setting off th the security screens as you come in.

Glad to hear you are making a good recovery.
    Click to open The Allsorts Cupboard

Widen your search Horizons
    Find it on eBid
    Click here to join the fun for FREE

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome back!

View earthangel's Feedback (+29)
    All-About earthangel
    View earthangel's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome back and well done for going through all that! You have my admiration.
    Please visit my eBid stores
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Elandale
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Chapter-One-Collectables

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger

View pique's Feedback (+134)
    All-About pique
    View pique's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi from up the road - hope things are better now.
    Pique Antiques and Collectables for all kinds of interesting items - ceramics, books, programmes, first day covers, pictures etc etc
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Pique-Anti...d Collectables

Tammy's Emporium for all kinds of useful home, garden and leisure products.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Tammys-Emporium

Pique Beauty for skincare, fragrances, bodycare, tanning & Beauty at unbeatable prices
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Pique-Beauty

Good to see you back Jo, and all in one piece, albeit with a bit of Cornish farming machinery inside you !
    A few more pasties maid and you'll be as right as rain !

View madelaine's Feedback (+5873)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome back and remember to carry your x-ray with you when flying. Not only will it explain the security machine's reaction but you may get an upgrade to comfier seats.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Welcome back.

And, ouch!
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

Thread Information