eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your 'weepie'?

I just cannot listen to *Bright Eyes* Art Garfunkle
    or watch the film *Watership Down*

We all love our bunnies so much, and we have had such terribly sad experiences in the past when we have lost one of our little critters.

I cannot even begin to tell you how much we all cried when our 'Missey' died in childbirth during the night a few weeks ago.
    With the help of the vet, we tried to rear her babies, but one by one they died too.

Spyder .... don't you dare say "I love rabbits too .... with shortcrust pastry, onions and carrots".
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

There are several and they all involve animals.

The grown Bambi standing on a high hill at the end of the movie.
    Old Yeller when the boy has to shoot him.
    The reunion at the end of The Incredible Journey.
    "That'll do, pig" at the end of Babe

I have never watched Sophie's Choice or the Pawnbroker, because I had read the books and can't handle seeing the movies. I only saw Old Yeller once and can't force myself to watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by hypn0t0ad View Post
    Spyder - I've not seen 'Titanic' myself as I thought it might have been a bit of a 'chick flick' at the time? Fair play if it made you cry though... horses for courses

Shezz - 'Green Mile' is a great shout
    I got dragged along by the wife.The scene when he died in the end i cheered along with all the other unfortunate males stuck watching it.Only two films i cant watch now are Titanic and Mamma mia.AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Quote Originally Posted by hypn0t0ad View Post
    A film, or even just a scene, that tugs at the heartstrings making you bawl like a baby.

Dances with Wolves.
    I just cannot listen to the music or watch the film anymore.

Our 'Wolfie' all black GSD died suddenly on Christmas Eve a few years ago. He was only 7 years old.
    Cannot even begin to tell you how much we missed him ..... I am crying now as I type, I still miss him terribly, he was my shadow, my friend, my soul mate.

Now I have another black GSD, Kaiser, who I absolutely love to bits, but I still mourn for my Wolfie.
    (sob)
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

When my daughter was born.
    Then when my son was born.

Then when my second son was born

Lots of tears.

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

"The Road" was an emotional film and a few months ago on telly "Grave of the firefies" was a real weepy.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BLOXBOOKS

When I was in my 20's, the missus and me went to an afternoon matinee performance of Lady and the Tramp.

The scene in the dog pound.............in a cinema full of kids bawling my eyes out!

My daughter (now 30 or something) is even worse........just mention ''Watership Down'' - and the tears start flooding out.
    Last edited by MagnetsAndHangers; 1st August 2010 at 11:52 PM.

Had one tonight when I watched Celtic Woman sing 'Isle of Tears'! Those moments are really subjective and depend on mood!

… then of course there was Casablanca: ‘Play it once, Sam. For old times sake’. ‘You played it for her, you can play it for me!’

Onions
    I remember everything, even what happened tomorrow.

games4mac ~ DragonsRest ~ DragonsRest Lounge ~ Windfall

Meet my avatar: Qu the engineer and enchanter. Who else could invent the armour piercing rabbit (can dig holes through anything) and the duck gun (fires rubber ducks)?
    Join me on eBid here.

God bless eBid and all who sale in her!

Forum Master
    View poppa501's Feedback (+642)
    All-About poppa501
    View poppa501's Listings
    Forum Posts

All of the above plus--any episode of House where someone dies--most episodes of Ghost Whisperer and Dead Like Me--lots of old songs, etc. Haven't found anyone alive that can honestly say they didn't at least well-up watching Ole Yeller. I can cut my finger off and just stick it back on with a bit of super glue and go my merry way, but when it comes to sad or even happy movies, shows, songs,--I'm just a weepy wimp. Even my grandkids make fun. "Look--Poppa's cryin' again!" Don't make any excuses--just the way I am.

Thread Information