eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any free members about

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Come on Craig, You can do it,

If its good stuff list them, just do a few a day.
    If its really junk, then just bite the bullet and give it away to an op shop or take it to the dump.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I know how you feel. I have a multitude of things to list and no motivation. So I push myself to do 2 or 3 a day and hopefully the pile will get smaller (if I could only stop OH from adding to it)

I'm having the same trouble! I've had a good summer, now I have amassed LOADS of stuff and it HAS to be got rid of!
    I'm too mean to give it to the charity shops! I listed books yesterday, and got through 17 in one session. I have about 50 more to do, then I can start on the 'bric a brac'!! Take it a bit at a time - the worst hurdle is actually making up your mind to start!!! LOL
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

BTW - Hello all! - I have been seduced into spending hours playing with farms!!!
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Well...

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    To sort through my unwanted items and list them for me? It'll take about 2-3hrs to do and I'll offer you a cup of Tea or Coffee and a scone.

Got lots to list and can't be bothered listing as I've got no motivation to list everything.
    Craig...for about items you like me I have thousand and thousand items to list in here but only difference between me and you is I list every 24 hours in here minimum 10 items or more 7 days a week month after month no stopping for the next couple years...and I not bother yourself anymore for a sample Buyers will look on any my item or not or even a buy I just keep listing if I count members views for my items and if even buyers buy a half my items from viewing count probably I already have a couple thousand $ in my pocket....but not, but I keep listing doesn't matter what and not cost me my money only my time but for 10 items or more each day person need half a hour or more to list so no big deal...I hope many buyers will come but for now I count only for my personal job and I work for myself no boss, no hours, no usual stuff, I work alone nobody around me, for every my job I have contract so if I finish for one hour or 5 or 10 is up to me because this job pay me same amount of money doesn't matter if I take 1 hour to finish or 10 hours...but usually I work about 3 to 4 hours in 24 hours time...I don't know if you pass this your Intreview for job or not but i wish you good luck...and in the end get motivation for yourself and stand up and ''smile''....

More listing and less threads.You should have time then lol ( hides under the stairs)

Reincarnation is just another repeat

It is a job, I sit down at my desk and I paint, right now ornaments. They dry, I put the crystals on them and put together the charms that I put on the top, take the pictures and then get them listed. I set a goal of about 6 ornaments a day, don't always get that with watching the kids after school, but I do try. Got to go take pictures of the six I finished yesterday.

This one took about 2 hours to finish, on those days I basically get around 4 done. Craig, just sit down and get it done... Dodie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

To sort through my unwanted items and list them for me? It'll take about 2-3hrs to do and I'll offer you a cup of Tea or Coffee and a scone.

Got lots to list and can't be bothered listing as I've got no motivation to list everything.
    If you will send me pictures and descriptions---prices--shipping costs--and any other details I will list them for you. Of course by the time you do all that you could just list them yourself LOL

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Craig, are you listing yet??? Ditch the teddy bear and get to listin' !!!!

Also do dining room chairs sell on here?
    No.... I think only humans are allowed to sell on this site... but the dining room chairs might want to drop support a line to find out for sure

Thread Information