eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I trust a seller when he has not send any of the items that i won

Forum Newbie
    View milly1315's Feedback (+246)
    All-About milly1315
    View milly1315's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question How can I trust a seller when he has not send any of the items that i won

there is a seller that is auctioning over 40 items!! I won three of this auctions, I have paid two of them, but so far when I ask the seller for my item update he only says item not ship!! this has been almost over a week ago!! I don't know if I should pay for this last auction which ended last night.
    I don't know what to do!! I sent him lot of email but, nothing happens!!
    I don't want to loose my money, but, also I don't want to get a negative feedback!!
    by the way now the name of the seller is been crossover does this means anything?

what should I do

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: How can I trust a seller when he has not send any of the items that i won

Hello Milly , my opinion is the seller should have sent the 2 items that were paid for...the strke thru the name might be due to ebid checking the seller...give him another few days then contact eBid....do not worry about the feedback...if it is undeserved , eBid will remove it...hope it works out for you.....papa.

Forum Newbie
    All-About milly1315
    Forum Posts

Default Re: How can I trust a seller when he has not send any of the items that i won

thank you papa!!

Forum Saint
    Kingswinford, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View crafters_corner_2's Feedback (+327)
    All-About crafters_corner_2
    View crafters_corner_2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Also,Milly, the buyer may be doing you a favour by combining postage for all three.

Hang fire for a bit

Forum Newbie
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View titch1313's Feedback (+673)
    All-About titch1313
    View titch1313's Listings
    Forum Posts

i think that means that he is no longer log on to buy or sale they do that on ebay if you are no longer on line
    ebid has taken his name off due to what you have said above it does happen hun.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

How did you pay ?

Forum Newbie
    All-About milly1315
    Forum Posts

one I paid pay pal the other i paid google checkout,

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you paid with Paypal you can file a claim through Paypal to get your money back. I don't know about Google, as I don't use it, but I assume they have a similar claims procedure.

If it were me, I'd contact eBid support (use the Help-Contact Us link at the top right hand corner of the page) and ask them what's up with the seller's account, (i.e., are they checking ID/documents or has the seller's account been suspended), then you'll have a better idea of how to proceed.

Good luck and best wishes for many sales to all,

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by milly1315 View Post
    there is a seller that is auctioning over 40 items!! I won three of this auctions, I have paid two of them, but so far when I ask the seller for my item update he only says item not ship!! this has been almost over a week ago!! I don't know if I should pay for this last auction which ended last night.
    I don't know what to do!! I sent him lot of email but, nothing happens!!
    I don't want to loose my money, but, also I don't want to get a negative feedback!!
    by the way now the name of the seller is been crossover does this means anything?

what should I do
    Contact eBid, explain situation and your concerns, if you have not done so already. Ask them for advise on how to proceed. I would not rush to pay for the 3rd item until getting a clear and satisfactory answer.

Forum Newbie
    All-About milly1315
    Forum Posts

I notified to ebids and they have suspend the seller, but, now i'm checking the seller's website, and turns out that he took money from many, many people !!
    How could the people from ebids did not noticed? I'm confused and I do not know if I can trust this web site anymore!!
    Last edited by milly1315; 3rd June 2011 at 05:54 PM.

Thread Information