Hello!
It's good to be back on ebid, and to celebrate, I am giving away a free gift with every £5 spent in my store. Spend £10, receive 2 gifts.

Lots of funky goodies in our store -

7" Chocolate Pizzas - complete with authentic pizza box, brilliant gift idea.
Also 10" Chocolate Pizzas.

Alcoholic chocolate shots - I am still drunk from "testing" them! *hic* You can have a gift box of assorted flavours, or just one flavour (tequila slammer, strawberry daquiri, cosmopolitan, white russian)

Sugar Mice with real string tails - please, don't eat the tails! lol

Diabetic Chocs - you seriously can't tell that these are not "normal" fully loaded sugar chocolates.

Crumbly Ginger Fudge - seriously gingery! So gingery in fact, it will feel like your mouth has been attacked by ginger ninjas!

Making your own chocolate lollies, cake-pops, cookie-pops or looking for inspiration? Try skewering a couple of marshmallows on to a lolly stick, dip them into melted chocolate, sprinkle with your favourite toppings, pop them on a plate and stick them in the fridge for 10 minutes - kids (and adults) LOVE them. We have 3 different sized value packs (lolly sticks, cello bags and metallic twist ties) to help you create a professional finish to your goodies:-

3.5" Sticks Value Pack
4.5" Sticks Value Pack
6" Sticks Value Pack

Mel
X