eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What did you buy elsewhere and why?

Default Re: What did you buy elsewhere and why?

Quote Originally Posted by MelmacALF View Post
    If you use couriers via another company like this, who do you end up chasing if the item goes missing/gets damaged, is it the company you paid, or the actual courier or might they bounce me against each other ? I once had to chase a courier directly and that was bad enough lol
    The courier, as they are the ones that would have lost damaged the item. They are the one you have the 'contract' with I believe, however I have never had any issues

I bought elsewhere a green depression glass lamp. Could not find one here but did look here first.

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

I agree, good threads.

Mine are>
    - HP compatible 56 and 57 ink cartridges (sadly on other side they were £4, on here £9, so I had to buy from the other side)
    - Custom printed Tshirts for my theatre group
    - Various academic books for Uni
    - DVD Monty Python The Life of Brian

a friend of mine was also looking for adults swimming goggles on ebid, but the prices here were twice those on ebay, so he went there instead.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    All DVDs Players is build with free region code and all other codes exist on it
    Region 1
    Region 2
    Region 3
    Region 4
    Region 5
    Region 6
    Region 0

So…Manufactured of the DVD player already build free region on it, why not use it…?
    It is not illegal, if manufactured company don’t build in codes and build in only one Region code which is for sale on particular market no way to change it but manufactured company already give to you choice…
    Peoples around don’t know and regular DVD players is cheap but Multi region DVD players is not, so just buy one for $20-$30 ( or your existing DVD Player) and set up codes on it and ready to go…

Here what you can do it’s very simple and cost nothing…

Power ON your DVD Player
    Open disc tray with NO disc on it
    On the remote press ‘’setup’’
    Press ‘’preferences’’
    Press number key: **** ****** (some DVD Players use 4 numbers, some 6)
    After that completely new set up screen will appear on your TV and that setup you not see ever before
    On new setup screen you will see;
    Region 1
    Region 2
    Region 3
    Region 4
    Region 5
    Region 6
    Region 0

Use the remote’s up or down arrow and scroll it to region which you like to set up your DVD Player to play in the future DVDs…
    Press setup to exit the menu…

And that’s all….

P.S. Catch is you NEED TO KNOW correct 4 numbers or six numbers for your DVD players but is very easy to find it…that information is all over the Net……

P.S. I go for my job...''storm'' is coming but I like it.......I wish you all good sales and good health....and ''easy'' set up codes if anyone try to make own DVD Player for ''Multiregion DVD Player''........
    Wow, thanks Dzambo, I have a lot of DVDs from the UK that I haven't been able to watch, will give this a try and see if I can't view them.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Whoops seems like this is all about DVD's LOL x

Quote Originally Posted by UniquenMornique View Post
    Whoops seems like this is all about DVD's LOL x
    My bad. I made a comment in my post that I can only buy DVDs from U.S. sellers and that triggered this off-topic conversation.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TiasTreasures View Post
    My bad. I made a comment in my post that I can only buy DVDs from U.S. sellers and that triggered this off-topic conversation.
    Why bad…?....I mean we already have in the past thousand threads where someone start one topic and after that that topic go for something else very different…it’s happening all the time….is just talk…and we like to talk ‘’a lot’’…...

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    Wow, thanks Dzambo, I have a lot of DVDs from the UK that I haven't been able to watch, will give this a try and see if I can't view them.

Best wishes for many sales to all,
    Well...’’sue’’ you can try and you have nothing to lose you can only gain…
    If is not work you will have your regular DVD Player likes before…
    But if is work you will have Multi region DVD Player…(without paying expensive for machines likes Multi region DVD Players)…..
    Your make and exactly model….4 or 6 numbers to push on remote control and that’s all…you’re ready to go….

P.S. I bought my DVD Player in Wall Mart for $19.99 .I find codes and now my Player is multi region player in the past more of 4 years…working just fine and I can watch UK DVDs without problem….I have other one DVD Player which I not touch anything and I put on it UK DVDs and screen say to me ‘’wrong region’’…I pull out that disc put on my cheaper one DVD Player and ‘’no more wrong region’’…and that ‘’transaction’’ proves me I do good job….....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MelmacALF View Post
    Not my opinion it is a FACT that a small number of dvd players can not be made multiregion by using the remote control, it is simply wrong and bad advice to say that ANY dvd player can be converted using the remote control.

PS Iv seen your posts before and this is the last one I will reply to.
    Like I say 7,000 codes and let’s what we can do for ‘’small number DVD Players’’…who can’t in your ‘’fact’’…Well I think I will make it even all this who ‘’can’t.’’ and transfer in ‘’can’’……like I say before for ‘’sue’’ person has nothing to lose….only can gain…
    Thanks for reply….....

View selkab's Feedback (+1297)
    All-About selkab
    View selkab's Listings
    Forum Posts

Please don't forget that the topic of this post is "What did you buy elsewhere and why?" not how to hack you DVD player.

Please start your own topic on DVD's

Thread Information