Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Forum Newbie
    All-About pigandcattoo
    View pigandcattoo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Another new member here. Thanks to ever-increasing fees and a couple of nasty transactions in the past two months, I've decided to give up buying and selling on ebay. Don't know if selling will be any easier here, but I'm gonna give it a shot.

Welcome aboard - hope you enjoy it here x
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Newbie
    All-About ToysRUSA
    View ToysRUSA's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Powerseller tired of rising and rising fees

HI EVERYONE! I'm tired of the ever increasing fees on ebay so I am moving my business over here. I sell Star Wars, Marvel Legends, Hotwheels and other collectibles. My ebay id is toys-r-usa. I closed my ebay store the other day after receiving a call from an ebay customer service agent. They wanted to give me the good news that store listing rates were increasing from 1 penny to 35 cents! Also, 10 day listings rates were increasing from 10 cents to 40 cents! I was supposed to somehow be happy with this. Enough is Enough. I was already paying $16 a month to have the store! What is the point of having a store and paying the extra fees if rates are going to be almost the same as someone without a store. I plan on moving my listings over here. ASAP. - James, Florida, USA

Email me if you are interested in what I plan on listing here on Ebid and I will email you when I get my auctions up and running here.

Email: Victoriaadrianna@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by pigandcattoo View Post
    Another new member here. Thanks to ever-increasing fees and a couple of nasty transactions in the past two months, I've decided to give up buying and selling on ebay. Don't know if selling will be any easier here, but I'm gonna give it a shot.

Welcome. You will find us a happy and helpful bunch of folks. Best of wishes for your sales.

Quote Originally Posted by ToysRUSA View Post
    HI EVERYONE! I'm tired of the ever increasing fees on ebay so I am moving my business over here. I sell Star Wars, Marvel Legends, Hotwheels and other collectibles. My ebay id is toys-r-usa. I closed my ebay store the other day after receiving a call from an ebay customer service agent. They wanted to give me the good news that store listing rates were increasing from 1 penny to 35 cents! Also, 10 day listings rates were increasing from 10 cents to 40 cents! I was supposed to somehow be happy with this. Enough is Enough. I was already paying $16 a month to have the store! What is the point of having a store and paying the extra fees if rates are going to be almost the same as someone without a store. I plan on moving my listings over here. ASAP. - James, Florida, USA

Email me if you are interested in what I plan on listing here on Ebid and I will email you when I get my auctions up and running here.

You might want to take a look at the forum under toys. I had a buyer from the other side who sent me a list of the items he is looking for.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ToysRUSA View Post

A very warm welcome. It's good to see ebid growing.
    Just one thing: you need to remove your email address. It's not allowed

Welcome to eBid, this thread may help you get started http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1136515 just shout if you need a hand. Also putting your email addy in a public forum is a good way to invite loads of spam!
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Hi Everyone,

I did post in another part of the forum ( me Bad ) didn't see the kitchen table at all so posting my introduction again in the correct location.

I have also moved over from the other site due to their pathetic attempts to remove all private sellers and cater for the business seller ONLY.

My final Valuation Fees they obviously no longer need and considering I was selling over 50+ vinyl records a week I find that hard to understand but their loss.

Today I managed to list my first 100 items and over the next week if not this weekend I expect to have 1500 listed. I have slight reservations but have decided to give it a try here.

If things do start moving forward I WILL be opening up a shop here and upgrading but i have to test the waters first.

I do have my own shop away from all auction sites and also have that to deal with over the next month or so.

I will also be visiting the forum on a daily basis to see what is going on and from time to time might bore you with some drivel. I am to say the least happy to see that many are leaving fee bay and moving over here. Later this week I intend to contact my 500+ customers to let them know I have moved over here and that they should take a look at the wide selection of items here.

I don't know how you all feel but I can only see Fee-Bay being a business sellers site by the end of this year as more and more pressure is being put on them to register as businesses. And we all know that Fee-Bay bend over backwards to do what business sellers ask .

That's my introduction done and now back to listing.

Tatty Bye for now.

Smile Newbie Sasha closet

I discovered ebid from a list of top ten auction site. It was #2. I think it will be number one pretty soon. I will like to offer my costumers savings when I get them and still make a profit.

I am a healthcare professionall and very technically challenge. So I need guidance in how to get added to google directory and plug my auctions or any other marketing strategies available.

Check out my site and tell me what you think? Not sure how to get the logo in this thread. So here is the site.

http://sasha-closet.ebid.net

Thread Information