mIlitarymodeler
    Mabez
    Kaysdesigns
    YankeeCandleman

~Jan~

All-About 100kises
    View 100kises's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking 100kises come to live with best bargains!

Hi, to all buyers and sellers
    I’m new here so my feedback rating is low but I’m have huge reputation and positive feedback on eBay under user name 100kises, I become fed up with eBay as they become unacceptable with they new policies and always growing fees. Some friends recommended me this site as best.

View mrsandman's Feedback (+518)
    All-About mrsandman
    View mrsandman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes , you will enjoy as it is the best site around .. Enjoy

Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View nanny18's Feedback (+115)
    All-About nanny18
    View nanny18's Listings
    Forum Posts

Red face Nanny 18

Above title used because i have 18 grandchildren.
    I sell for a water charity( not the large ones) which makes sure all monies go to the villagers.
    Have sold on xxxxfor a while but fees leave little.My feedback there was excellent.
    Thought i would try here. No sales so far so thought i would open shops. Have 2 so far cant get the others up i dont know why will try for a month or so if no luck will give up.
    Took me 2 days to get the stores i have up.??
    I may be older but i am getting a bit frustrated with all this.
    I know it will be something simple/.
    Person i got banners from has been helpful. I have followed instructions but when it comes to Parent catagory i put something in but nothing happens.
    You do seem a happy lot so will persevere . I may be a bit clearer tomorrow.
    Not sure if this is correct place to post.Sorry if wrong. Cheers m'dearsHow do i get banner up on this list?
    Last edited by nanny18; 30th October 2008 at 10:47 AM.

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nanny - If you have a specific question about opening your store, post it on the help forums above. That's where you will get the best advice. Try to let us know what you have done, and exactly what is not working OK? It could be many things, so the more information you give the better the response you will get.

Just to say "Hi" and welcome to all new ebidders!!
    Love Kate
    Quality Books from as little as 30p!!! Have a browse around our shop and find yourself a bargain. We are customer friendly and are always happy to deal with any enquiries you may have. Go on, have a look.
    Kate and Pete

http://uk.ten.ebid.net/perl/normal.c...heir-all-about

Hi to all the new refugees, welcome to eBid, OK to help you get started add a signature link to your posts so us nosey lot have an easy link to your items whilst reading the forums, read this thread http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=100959 then fill in some info on Your About Me Page so people know about you as a seller, have a look at minbe so you can see the sort of thing you can do. Perhaps buy a few things to kickstart your feedback over here, always looks better than a zero, ( I have some nice cheap prints ) have a look at my listings to see how I dealt with the zero feedback problem when I started.

Then email all YOUR (not Greedbay's they are a venue, they keep telling us) customers, and tell them where you are, give them a link to your listings. Grab the records while you can and from paypal records as well. That should keep you busy for a bit, and shout if you need a hand. Additional body parts incur a small fee Oh and finally read the forums there is a lot of useful information on here.

These threads may help opening a store.

step by step with images for opening a store
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showpost.ph...postcount=2%20

Adding Categories
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showpost.ph...74&postcount=5
    and subcategories
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showpost.ph...77&postcount=6
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Smile New Member

Hi
    I'm from north central Ohio. I just joined I think about 3 o4 days ago as I have lost track of time as I have been trying to get a store up and going. I came from greedbay and have been looking for another auction site. I can't believe I didn't find Ebid before now. I had checked out other sites and didn't find them as professional as Ebid. I found out about the site through KOVELS BLOG. Everyone was giving suggestions of other sites and this was the last one I tried. I'm not real computer literate and it is taking a while to learn. I wasn't raised on the computer! I'm the generation BC. Anyway looking forward to having great success. Good luck to everyone also. Diana

Hi Cody and Diana - Welcome to eBid

How you enjoy looking around.

Hey Diana - love your avatar - soooo cute!

Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View nanny18's Feedback (+115)
    All-About nanny18
    View nanny18's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by klj View Post
    Nanny - If you have a specific question about opening your store, post it on the help forums above. That's where you will get the best advice. Try to let us know what you have done, and exactly what is not working OK? It could be many things, so the more information you give the better the response you will get.
    Have completed 1 and 2 Logo or banner appears.Tried to put on categories.Click online. Try to list where it says which store the new store doesnt come up.
    How can i get stores to show?The listings seem to be the same as beforem i making sense??

Thread Information