Forum Posts

Default Re: Welcome to New Members

Forum Newbie
    All-About wkeith01
    View wkeith01's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    Well not into these forums can never figure out how to post.

Anyway I'm wkeith01 from Redruth Cornwall UK and 63 years old. Did use eBay and PayPal but unfortunately both are far too corrupt and intertwined with each other, not to count the limitations PayPal put on you for no reason at all. Ebay say you do not need a PayPal account to sell on eBay but, have you tried selling on eBay without a PayPal account.....you can't. So I have just opened a PPPAY account and registered here. Just hope it's better here and hope there are more sellers here that DO NOT use PayPal.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

welcome, wkeith01. Just bear this in mind: you might not like paypal, but buyers do.

Forum Newbie
    All-About BettyNouveau
    View BettyNouveau's Listings
    Forum Posts

eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    Hello my name is Julie I live in Brighton and have just found ebid on internet. I have always been an ebayer but wanted to know about other sites. I particularly want to open a shop as I am a maker of doggie couture and have loads of stock. Can anyone tell me how many items you can sell in a shop. If I buy the special offer today for just under £50 will I be able to open a shop right away? or am I limited to just a few items? many thanks Julie x

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, Welcome to eBid

You can sell unlimited items in your store, more details here...

http://uk.ebid.net/help_selling.php#32
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Newbie
    View Cetaan's Feedback (+2290)
    All-About Cetaan
    View Cetaan's Listings
    Forum Posts

G
    Hello, I was looking for an alternative to eBay and found this site. I tried a few other sites but they were to geographically restricted or had a much too slow traffic. I hope that eBid will work out fine

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome aboard Julie

With the special 50.00 offer of seller+ lifetime membership, you get all the bells and whistles including 5 free stores of which you can create 100 categories with 100 sub categories in each store and unlimited listings with your own shipping choices, payment options etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BettyNouveau View Post
    Hello my name is Julie I live in Brighton and have just found ebid on internet. I have always been an ebayer but wanted to know about other sites. I particularly want to open a shop as I am a maker of doggie couture and have loads of stock. Can anyone tell me how many items you can sell in a shop. If I buy the special offer today for just under £50 will I be able to open a shop right away? or am I limited to just a few items? many thanks Julie x

Forum Newbie
    All-About mjindustry
    View mjindustry's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Ebidders!

I have come in search of easier trading(hopefully). My account at ebay was restricted yesterday and then I found ebid.

They restricted my account because Iisted like 3 brand new cell phones. I have 8 lines with ATT. We all have decent phones, yet they are offering all of us phones on their installment plan so we are selling those.

My 12 year history of selling on ebay is here:
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...edbackAsSeller

G
    Hi...Glad to be here. I recently freed myself from the clutches of Ebay. I sold there for 14 years and just couldn't take the rules python anymore. I will be selling primarily Lord of The Rings, Star Wars and Star Trek collectibles and artwork. I have a large inventory. If things go well I plan to open up a store here. Please put forgivenegg on your radar. I am located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
    God bless!
    MJG

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Attachment 44800

Hope You Like It Here!

Thread Information