My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

A Huge welcome to all newcomers to eBid
    Last edited by stampsulove; 16th February 2009 at 12:16 AM.
    Myositis in Focus : my website on the awareness of the Muscle inflammatory disease

My Daily Journal : my Daily Blog " Living with Dermatomyositis

Years Gone By My Genealogy and Family History store

Smile commish80

Hello everyone, I have been a member since Nov,11th. Was a former seller on another site,until the rules were all changed. Hope to do as good or better here. I attend a lot of farm, close out, estate sales, and yard sales. Finding a lot of Vintage, rare, old collectible items that I hope other people want or have a need for. Please check my auctions, and would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks Bob

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome,commish80, you wanted tips, hereare a couple: fill in your about me page; change your running time on the auctions to 7-10 days with automatic relist (after 10 times you may want to edit them anyway) That increases the visibility as they move up in the search as time runs out. If you add BIN google search can pick them up. Also add a link to your listings here. I think this might keep you going for a while. There are lots of threads in the forums with good tips and 'how to's.

Quote Originally Posted by nanny18 View Post
    I am not sparrowhawk but i am also a Londoner.East End too.
    afollowed this link because i clicked on Sparrow hawk also and got my lists.nanny18
    What part are you from i was born in Aldgate, lived in Stratford, Canning Town and Custom House. Now out in Essex in Burnham-on-Crouch where a lot of the East Enders are moving to.

Forum Newbie
    All-About tresa25
    View tresa25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello I am new to ebid so I may need some help from other members.I had found ebid by looking for free auction sites because I am fed up with ebay and their fees. I had started with ebay a few months ago and after selling they charged me to much for final value fee. I have been selling Cameo Glass/Pilgrim because of my hardship.Any information would be appeciated Thank You tresa25

Hi tresa25 have a read of this thread of mine it has some tips and links to help you get started on here. http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread....d=1#post844487 Just shout if you need help.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

A very warm welcome to all the newbies
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Forum Newbie
    All-About shaniko86
    View shaniko86's Listings
    Forum Posts

Another refugee from..... F L E E C E B A Y.

Got to looking around after paying my last fleecebay invoice.

Very encouraging to see RESPONSIVE, proactive forums rather than what goes on there.

Great to be able to find answers to my questions as I only have one left that I havent even looked for yet.

I have 500+ 100% feedback with some very complimentary comments from my buyers and even sellers. I buy and sell with the same set of ethics - honesty, clarity and a willingness to help.

Only been selling there for a few months with my account there active since '01. I almost immediately commenced using a listing service so that my potential and actual buyers will have lots of pictures of the item listed.
    Even my DVD listings have 2 or 3 pictures.

Nice to see that I can continue that for a whole whopping $.05 for each additional picture.

Paying those fees I will be glad to do which hopefully Ebid's management will use a portion of to fund more publicity.

They used to have a great idea but that has sure morphed into a fee fee fee fee based operation. Buying Paypal sure put the handwriting on the wall there.

Are we better off to use Google checkout here ? I know they dont want to even hear that term over there.

View victorfrank's Feedback (+160)
    All-About victorfrank
    View victorfrank's Listings
    Forum Posts

A warm welcome to all new eBidders.

OK all the newbies check this thread for some starting tips. http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread....d=1#post844487
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thread Information