Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Forum Newbie
    View FloweredHat's Feedback (+3)
    All-About FloweredHat
    View FloweredHat's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Jeweleffects, Jan. What is that picture of? I love it. Great response to Iricangi, I was just going to say the same thing.

To Iricangi, There are other options to getting your book out, however it will have to be in physical form. I think your book is a great idea, it's just that ebid does not allow it to be in eform. Which I Like because we don't have tons of people doing that like they did on (you know where). Anyway, I wish you luck and if you can create books like you have you can find a way to do it in physical form too. Welcome to eBid and don't let things get you down, if you have problems come to this area and you will find help in no time.

To Jan, it is so strange to see your photo when I am used to the animated one. I know I have not been in here a while but that really surprised me, your new photo. I have to get a new one myself because I don't look like that anymore, I am now 2 years older. I can't believe that I have been here on eBid for 7 months now and only have a double digit post. I've been busy with re-doing my store and a another forum site. BTW, Jan do you smoke? Tobacco, I mean.

TaTa for now.
    Lynn

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

How about adding a baby picture of yourself for the last remaining days of this month? There is a Bonny Baby competition and thread running (hence all the babies) and a prize as well

View humanist's Feedback (+1011)
    All-About humanist
    View humanist's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello all. I'm not exactly a newbie, I've been selling here off and on since 2001 under the name of 'Bransty'. But I have been away for a while and recently decided to change my name, upgrade to seller+ and give it a go again.

So hello! And feel free to have a look at my slowly increasing listings!

Welcome humanist (or welcome back)

just sent you a PM x

Forum Newbie
    All-About davidmurphy1969
    View davidmurphy1969's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Hi ex ebay user

Hi there i have came to try out your auction after been very dissapointed by ebay, have been with them sinse 2001 had 100 97 feedback and not happy with the money they are taking off sellers.

The final straw came with the paypal changes, i made a listing last night for my akto tent and didnt want the buyer to use paypal and stated i wanted bank transfer instead, as paypal hold onto your money till the other user decides to leave feedback or 21 days, once it took me 2 weeks for my money to be transfered to my account, i put the tent on a £290 buy it now and they wanted £19.55 if the tent was sold.

They took off my listing because i stated dont use paypal us bank transfer, so i was so angry i have told them to close my account.

Dave

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope you'll be happy here. Things are different, but in the nicest possible way

View humanist's Feedback (+1011)
    All-About humanist
    View humanist's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiewildchild View Post
    Welcome humanist (or welcome back)
    Thank you ruthie - and thank you very much for the logos. You are a shining light!

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davidmurphy1969 View Post
    Hi there i have came to try out your auction after been very dissapointed by ebay, have been with them sinse 2001 had 100 97 feedback and not happy with the money they are taking off sellers.

The final straw came with the paypal changes, i made a listing last night for my akto tent and didnt want the buyer to use paypal and stated i wanted bank transfer instead, as paypal hold onto your money till the other user decides to leave feedback or 21 days, once it took me 2 weeks for my money to be transfered to my account, i put the tent on a £290 buy it now and they wanted £19.55 if the tent was sold.

They took off my listing because i stated dont use paypal us bank transfer, so i was so angry i have told them to close my account.

Dave
    Welcome Dave. Take a look at Google payments - cheaper than PayPoo, simple for the buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by humanist View Post
    Hello all. I'm not exactly a newbie, I've been selling here off and on since 2001 under the name of 'Bransty'. But I have been away for a while and recently decided to change my name, upgrade to seller+ and give it a go again.

So hello! And feel free to have a look at my slowly increasing listings!
    Welcome back Humanist.

Quote Originally Posted by humanist View Post
    Thank you ruthie - and thank you very much for the logos. You are a shining light!
    Hello. We've never chatted but I must say I like your avatar.

Welcome back and goodluck to everyone with their sales. (New and seasoned) I had a couple sales today. I'm like the bubbly little boy in the tub! <<<<<<<<<

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FloweredHat View Post
    Hi Jeweleffects, Jan. What is that picture of? I love it. Great response to Iricangi, I was just going to say the same thing.

TaTa for now.
    Lynn
    What picture are you referring to Lynn?
    *looks around for picture*

Thread Information