Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: negative feedback "I Hate doing it"

Default negative feedback "I Hate doing it"

Alas tonight I had to leave negative feedback for a buyer who bought three of my items 14 days ago. I sent emails and payment reminders to them giving them ample opportunity to rectify the situation or pull out of the sale."NO REPLY" But It did not give me any satisfaction to do this. WHY do buyers do this!!!!!! If I buy something or bid on an item that I win "I PAY IMMEDIATELY" or at least within 24hrs. Sorry to go on a bit, I am just very disappointed. I thought at least they or she or he would come back to me and say "Sorry I made a mistake" !!!!! am I being silly to feel this way.?

the only thing I can say is 1) at least you can leave negative feedback on this site unlike some places and 2) with 3 negs hopefully they will be removed from the site.....

Alright I know that's two things

Thanks Somersethedge, as you say, at least we as a site can still leave neg feedback to alert other seller, unlike elsewhere!!!! Many thanks for your reply/

Also contact support if fvf's were paid, they tend to refund them

Hi Raindropsies, Thanks I will do that. You were one of the first sellers on the site to offer me help and advice a few months ago along with Merlin, both of your input was fantastic. I know I have a lot of feedback from the other site. But not being computer literate etc and coming to a new auction site, the two of you gave me a considerable amount of backup when needed. Many Many thanks to both of you.

Just went in to support, but it states if I used Gallery feature they will automatically refund the FVF. So I have'nt gone any further. I take it I will get the money refunded into my account. I do'nt want to burden support if it's no necessary.

Chester - Le - Street, Durham, United Kingdom
    View Armstrongs's Feedback (+1436)
    All-About Armstrongs
    View Armstrongs's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lavendergirl View Post
    Alas tonight I had to leave negative feedback for a buyer who bought three of my items 14 days ago. I sent emails and payment reminders to them giving them ample opportunity to rectify the situation or pull out of the sale."NO REPLY" But It did not give me any satisfaction to do this. WHY do buyers do this!!!!!! If I buy something or bid on an item that I win "I PAY IMMEDIATELY" or at least within 24hrs. Sorry to go on a bit, I am just very disappointed. I thought at least they or she or he would come back to me and say "Sorry I made a mistake" !!!!! am I being silly to feel this way.?
    No, I don't think you're silly to feel like that....I don't take any pleasure in leaving negative feedback either

Probably has something to do with the things that were drummed into me when I was a kid......don't do anyone a bad turn if you can't do them a good one.....if you've got nothing nice to say, keep yer mouth shut!.....etc. etc.

Chin up......next sale will be a good un

Yvonne x

Look here for Crafty Bits

Find the Beamish Bazaar here!

I'M A YDC SUPPORTER!
    Find eBid's monthly charity auctions HERE on the 24th!

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyTheVeryBest View Post
    No, I don't think you're silly to feel like that....I don't take any pleasure in leaving negative feedback either

Probably has something to do with the things that were drummed into me when I was a kid......don't do anyone a bad turn if you can't do them a good one.....if you've got nothing nice to say, keep yer mouth shut!.....etc. etc.

Chin up......next sale will be a good un

Yvonne x
    You are right up my street, My Mother always said if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing!!!! lol.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

leaving a neg is not nice but it is a must do thing , at least if your customer does get back to you after leaving neg it can be changed , just don`t worry about it and move on

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just find these people that bid and then don't pay so irritating......Same mentallity as creating a virus? Whats the point? So you can irritate people your most likely never to meet? Well I have news for these sort of people..These things have a way in life of coming back to bite you! I Leave Negs on here all the time safe in the knowledge that If there is a retalitary Neg feedback (Out of spite) then You can contact support and they Change it to neutrol! if in there opinion its justified) OH and the system here ALLOW the buyer to still Pay (After the Neg has been posted by the Seller) (Second chance) as YOU and the BUYER can CHANGE Feedback! Which I think is really useful.

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Thread Information