Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: err hello

Default Re: err hello

Quote Originally Posted by shezz View Post
    Hiya Buttons how you doing, had to leave facebook, was making me such an angry person, lol so stopped reading, and now i can breath........... how you and mike doing, wtf 14 years can you believe it, I can't ,
    Mike isnt too bad still trying to recover but I dont think he will get any better now, me well just the same, no better but no worse, hows you these days?

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Mike isnt too bad still trying to recover but I dont think he will get any better now, me well just the same, no better but no worse, hows you these days?
    Just been looking around see YDC is finished shame.

I always thought I was so well, but then caught covid last year, was really ill with it, never been the same since, or should i say i have never felt healthy since - since March last year all my grandchildren have lost their grandads one of them just last week (3 of them) lost my sister in law age 54, lost my step mum and also some acquaintances, not all Covid related although it was a factor for my Sister in Law feels like i was constantly attending funerals.

but lets look to the future, Hoping we get a better summer next year and things get back to some normality.
    Last edited by shezz; 4th November 2021 at 08:44 PM.
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

yes it is a shame but a lot are not here now, sorry all your relatives and you caught covid, i am not putting my nose past the front gate but even that can protect us with people in and out, postman and deliveries can it, to me it looks like they are going to just let it run it'd course now but it doesnt look like it has one with any end in sight but we can live in hope

Hi Shezz, sorry to read you've not been so good and have lost so many relatives, this last couple of years have been pretty rough for a lot of people.

Take care everyone

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    Hi Shezz, sorry to read you've not been so good and have lost so many relatives, this last couple of years have been pretty rough for a lot of people.

Take care everyone
    Hi how are you, your so right, it's been really hard on a lot of people, physically, Mentally and emotionally. however We will get over this, we will recover, this will soon be a blimp in history,

So lockdown last year, me and my other half built a small extension, we brought a green house, planted some seeds and ended up growing so many plants, we ended up selling a load, I had a good dung out, put a table outside in my driveway, filled it with unwanted new and used stuff to good to throw, with a note attached for people to take what they wanted, and they did lol, put books on my hedge for people to take read and recycle them again, they went.

so although it was bad times, some good things happened here as others followed suit.
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

Quote Originally Posted by shezz View Post
    Hi how are you, your so right, it's been really hard on a lot of people, physically, Mentally and emotionally. however We will get over this, we will recover, this will soon be a blimp in history,

So lockdown last year, me and my other half built a small extension, we brought a green house, planted some seeds and ended up growing so many plants, we ended up selling a load, I had a good dung out, put a table outside in my driveway, filled it with unwanted new and used stuff to good to throw, with a note attached for people to take what they wanted, and they did lol, put books on my hedge for people to take read and recycle them again, they went.

so although it was bad times, some good things happened here as others followed suit.
    Love it, we grew lots of fruit & veg in the garden and filled up our freezers with enough to see us through the winter and beyond.

All-About Pete27Official
    View Pete27Official's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Re: err hello

err hello? anyone still around?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete27Official View Post
    err hello? anyone still around?
    I'm still here.

This is Moonwitch
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

All-About Pete27Official
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FalonTowers View Post
    I'm still here.

This is Moonwitch
    Hey moonwitch, how many accounts do you have? lol How're things?

All-About Pete27Official
    Forum Posts

Cool Re: err hello

hola gang.. anyone still around?

Thread Information