Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 22 of 85 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Second-Life - Promote eBid for peanuts!

Forum Lurker
    View lottie2005's Feedback (+177)
    All-About lottie2005
    View lottie2005's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking

Hi Ken,
    I did not see it either, i was in SL at the time not RL .
    I have found the link though....lordy..... lordy..... LOL.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC2dx...026A46&index=3
    Kind regards,
    Michaela
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Forum Lurker
    All-About lottie2005
    Forum Posts

Hi Simon,

Quote...

Oh no Ken!

I didn't know anything about it. Was it interesting? And, more importantly, did any of us get a mention ....

Unquote

I am sure you will wish you had not said that when you see the clip...LOL....

Kind Regards,
    Michaela.

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lottie2005 View Post
    Hi Simon,

Quote...

Oh no Ken!

I didn't know anything about it. Was it interesting? And, more importantly, did any of us get a mention ....

Unquote

Kind Regards,
    Michaela.
    Its OK Lottie It was Ig in the Car!

GUYS and GALS I had a real SHOCK today! I have just been shopping in the Real World for a Leather coat and This Guy told me I had to PAY for it! I mean whats going on I thought you could get it for FREE! (LOL)
    Last edited by Rednosty; 31st January 2008 at 11:56 AM.

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

No if you want it for free, you buy it on Ebay with Paypal, then when it arrives do a chargeback get your money keep the coat, and as a bonus the seller can't Neg you

The second life programme was about a woman that really got second life and her real life mixed up and ended up leaving her husband with the kids in the US coming to the UK to meet her virtual lover. Some mixed up lady! I can see the dangers where people get totally immersed in it.
    Last edited by kengillam; 31st January 2008 at 12:40 PM.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lottie2005 View Post
    Hi Simon,

Quote...

Oh no Ken!

Unquote

Kind Regards,
    Michaela.
    OMG Michaela! Yes I do . Thanks for the clip. Not having seen it, I had no idea what it was about, but Nosty especially came to mind because of all the scrapes he gets into (losing head in guillotine, getting bitten by vampires, getting his gun out like that (in a 'no weapons' area), and the Zebra thing etc. etc.). Nosty's SL adventures would've made for a great SL TV prog. hey? LOL (Sorry for any embarrassment caused, sincerely). Also I was thinking of Tess and her various avatar predicaments, and non-rezzing etc.LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rednosty View Post
    Its OK Lottie It was Ig in the Car!

GUYS and GALS I had a real SHOCK today! I have just been shopping in the Real World for a Leather coat and This Guy told me I had to PAY for it! I mean whats going on I thought you could get it for FREE! (LOL)
    That's the trouble Nosty, you REALLY do get spoilt on SL with so many sets of clothes and things completely free. That Egyptian Tomb full of freebies was excellent! Picked up loads there, - so thanks for telling me about it. (Lots of handy items for the building project too)

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    No if you want it for free, you buy it on Ebay with Paypal, then when it arrives do a chargeback get your money keep the coat, and as a bonus the seller can't Neg you

The second life programme was about a woman that really got second life and her real life mixed up and ended up leaving her husband with the kids in the US coming to the UK to meet her virtual lover. Some mixed up lady! I can see the dangers where people get totally immersed in it.
    Thanks Ken. Oh I was hoping it was about Building in SL, or Businesses and things LOL. Yes, you have to realise that SL is NOT RL LOL. You have to contantly remind yourself that the 'beautiful girl' you are talking to, may well be a 48-year old trucker from Manchester, called Steve! LOL. (The ones I know, aren't though Ken LOL! I'd never chat up 48-year old truckers from Manchester, called Steve in my spare time in SL). LOL

Thanks again, Simon

"The SL Project is not linked to eBid Ltd. in anyway. It is run and funded independently from eBid Ltd., and is a venture undertaken by, and on behalf of members of the eBid Community."
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rednosty View Post
    Come on Ken reveal ALL was it the one about the 37 year old woman who spent 18 hours aday on second life with her Lover ? (in second life) Get Real! You have to have self control and realize its not real girl!!

Thats the problem with second life it gets in the way of real life. You live your fantasy!

Well that's its. Its no good,I'm having too much fun on second life but of course I forgot this goverement does not like you having fun so pull the lever!! (Join the quewe!!)

PS why dont we Have a photo comp in the forums? let other people vote on it for fun!
    ONLY 18 hours a day in SL Nosty? Hmmmm not as dedicated as us lot then is she? LOL

Yes, a photo comp would be a great Idea. Lots of fun, and keep the thread nice and bright. OK SLer's let's see some interesting photos on here then. (none that may incriminate though, or lawsuits WILL be issued! LOL).

Best wishes, Simon.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rupert691 View Post
    ONLY 18 hours a day in SL Nosty? Hmmmm not as dedicated as us lot then is she? LOL

Yes, a photo comp would be a great Idea. Lots of fun, and keep the thread nice and bright. OK SLer's let's see some interesting photos on here then. (none that may incriminate though, or lawsuits WILL be issued! LOL).

Best wishes, Simon.
    Think a new thread in the KT might be better idea for the Photo comp?

By the way I'm getting Better and Better Real life sales! I can't attribute this increase to anything in particular Second life is just one part of Pushing my sales! I give out free Pens. chocys and tape measures with every sale in Ebay. What makes it frustrating is I dont know whats working and whats not! Probally a combo of them all.

Watch out for the Rednosty Campaign on Billboards!!! LOL
    Last edited by Rednosty; 31st January 2008 at 06:19 PM.

and collectables

Forum Lurker
    All-About lottie2005
    Forum Posts

Hi All,
    Rednosty,
    Thankyou for showing me around the haunted castle,such fun,excellent graphics.I have landmarked it.I hung around a while after you left,taking photos.
    Simon,
    I actually went to sleep by midnight last night not 4 am as usual,can you believe it !!!!!.
    I think Nosty is a better influence on me than you......LOL.
    Photo taken at Nostys castle.
    Real life calling see you later.
    Kind regards,
    Michaela.

Erm intersting as all these 'Second Life Photos' are do we need to continually post them consuming bandwidth
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    Erm intersting as all these 'Second Life Photos' are do we need to continually post them consuming bandwidth

Your right Ken! Lets top everyone posting pictures! You Facist!

and collectables

Thread Information