Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 42 of 85 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Second-Life - Promote eBid for peanuts!

View kait's Feedback (+70)
    All-About kait
    View kait's Listings
    Forum Posts

thanks ropegg, it will all come to a head on wednesday, will either still have a job or not!!! but on the bright side may have a hol at end of month 2 weeks in lanzerote all inclusive for myself and the missus for £240 total......

its that one door shuts the other opens sort of stuff, half full or half empty?

hehehehe

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes, Kait, and will probably turn out to be for the best. My prayers are with you.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Is the 'grid' down again? Anyone know? I may be late.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

Kettering, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View scanjet1954's Feedback (+1757)
    All-About scanjet1954
    View scanjet1954's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kait View Post
    thanks ropegg, it will all come to a head on wednesday, will either still have a job or not!!! but on the bright side may have a hol at end of month 2 weeks in lanzerote all inclusive for myself and the missus for £240 total......

its that one door shuts the other opens sort of stuff, half full or half empty?

hehehehe
    Hi, can you let me know where you booked your holiday as my hubby is trying to find us a cheap one - thank you

View kait's Feedback (+70)
    All-About kait
    View kait's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by scanjet1954 View Post
    Hi, can you let me know where you booked your holiday as my hubby is trying to find us a cheap one - thank you
    hi scanjet, the hol has been booked by friends, and due to someone dropping out we may be able to get it for the change of names etc.... if i could find hols at this price all the time i would start selling them lol......

Kettering, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View scanjet1954's Feedback (+1757)
    All-About scanjet1954
    View scanjet1954's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kait View Post
    hi scanjet, the hol has been booked by friends, and due to someone dropping out we may be able to get it for the change of names etc.... if i could find hols at this price all the time i would start selling them lol......
    Thank you for letting me know. My hubby was hoping we might manage to get a good bargain holiday by recommendation.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

ok peeps i got this vista rubbish on my comp and found out theres no upto date drivers for my modem or router so can`t get onto sl as my connection is running soooo slow so can i have updates on how things are going lol

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    ok peeps i got this vista rubbish on my comp and found out theres no upto date drivers for my modem or router so can`t get onto sl as my connection is running soooo slow so can i have updates on how things are going lol
    Hi Merlin!

Thanks for dropping by.

That's terrible news!

Hopefully one of the Techie's will pop on and be able to help you out. (Zarin? Jimbo? Any takers?)

On similar lines, the new version of SL (which we are forced into using, or we simply can't get on at all), has in one foul swoop, rendered a number of Graphics Card incompatible! Linden's don't seem to be thinking ahead very much. Fortunately the 'OnRez' Viewer has NOT been upgraded, so those with a previously working graphics card, can still get on using 'OnRez' (just google 'OnRez Viewer'). But what a mess!

Re the Project. We are planning the Official Opening, events and contests over the next couple of days : ) So expect an important announcement very soon.

Really hope you can get back on SL Merlin! Please let me know if there's anything we can help you with.

All the best, Simon.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rupert691 View Post
    Hi Merlin!

Thanks for dropping by.

That's terrible news!

Hopefully one of the Techie's will pop on and be able to help you out. (Zarin? Jimbo? Any takers?)

On similar lines, the new version of SL (which we are forced into using, or we simply can't get on at all), has in one foul swoop, rendered a number of Graphics Card incompatible! Linden's don't seem to be thinking ahead very much. Fortunately the 'OnRez' Viewer has NOT been upgraded, so those with a previously working graphics card, can still get on using 'OnRez' (just google 'OnRez Viewer'). But what a mess!

Re the Project. We are planning the Official Opening, events and contests over the next couple of days : ) So expect an important announcement very soon.

Really hope you can get back on SL Merlin! Please let me know if there's anything we can help you with.

All the best, Simon.
    yep i need my old comp back lol that was on xp , i knew i should have just stuck more memory and a new graphics card in it

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Merlin Talk to Jimbo About it! I'm sure he will have a solution for you. Probally something simple like Clearing the Modem Cache or even SL cache.

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Thread Information