Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 48 of 85 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Second-Life - Promote eBid for peanuts!

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rednosty View Post
    Hi Nosty,

Firstly thank you for coming last night! (Full report follows ).

OK, I'm with you now. That link, is for a Market Research Group on SL who gather opinions about how to make it better. I'm a member of their Group and used to get paid L$ for each new sign-up. Aditionally there was supposed to be a survery at least once a month for all members to answer and we'd get paid L$500 or thereabouts. But none of us have had any suverys for months now. Not sure the scheme is still running, and obvioulsy the Group has problems, so I'll look into it, and if all else fails, remove the link. It may be that they have just removed all previous questions for some reason, and not updated the numbers. (Anyway, be interested to know if anyone can answer the four questions, and see if I still do get any payment ).

Quote Originally Posted by TrinaKarenJollyGollyJambo View Post
    Hi Simon.

Thanks.
    Am interested in trying the 6mths AD.
    I have to sort out my user name, ebid wants me to shorten the User Name . Will do that first then bid on one of your Ads. Short term they have altered it to - TrinaKarenJollyGollyJambo

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Trina-Kare...igner-Auctions

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Trina-Kare...ntage-clothing

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Trina-Kare...e-Collectibles

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Trina-Kare...Vintage-Crafts

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Trina-Kare...tage-Bookstore
    Many thanks Trina. Just hit 'BuyNow' when you're ready, and send me the info you'd like on, (logo etc. or I can take it off your page if needed). I normally get an advert up within two working days of receipt of the info. Things have been rather hectic in SL last few days though, in the run-up to the Opening of the Manderley Shopping Mall.

If you need any help, just let me know.

All the best, Simon.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

Well it seemed to me if you wanted the biggest ID "huge" fitted the bill
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone!

Just like to thank all those who came to the Opening of the Mall last night, and helped to make it the fun-packed evening it was!

We had loads of great feedback from people that had never visited Manderley. Our 'Greeter' statistics showed that we had 58 unique visitors last night.

'Bubba' the Elvis Tribute Act went down well, and he is always very popular! He very kindly put money into the Prize fund too! Be sure to see him if you missed him this time!

We had some great contests too, with at least L$2000 going out in prize money and vouchers for 'Corrine's Fashions' too, each worth L$250. It was amazing to see the lengths that some people had gone to to enter the contests as Cowboys and Cowgirls and later in Formal 'dress'! Great stuff!

I'd like to give special thanks to Ropegg (Cepas) and Lovetosell (Zarin) too, for all your help! I could really not have kept on top of things without you both! Thank you!

We'll be holding events from now on every Saturday (when possible) for L$ prizes and other items, as well as 'just for fun' events too. Time will be 7pm UK time / 11am SL time. For those on SL, please IM me 'Ignatius Lytton' for a Group invite to be kept updated of events, or just click one of the 'Join Group' boxes in the Mall. The idea is to keep interest up in the Mall and the Project in the 'Narugo' area (and SL in general), so that more 'residents' will see your adverts. Watch this space for contest information.

Sorry my photos didn't come out too well,- in all the excitement, I didn't have much chance LOL. But if anyone else managed to take some, it'd be great to see them.

Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Simon,
    The opening did have a great turn out and I grabbed a couple of pics that I am sending to you. They don't look to bad. I am not very good at getting pics to show much bigger than a postage stamp in the forum so you can do what you want with them. People did seem to have a good time and Bubba was a hit.

I also thank all who were able to come and hope they did enjoy.

A special thanks, too, to both my partners in this project, you (Ignatius) and Zarin (Lovetosell) for all you do in making this a reality.

A note to those who recently puchased adverts -- if they are not up yet they should be up in the next couple of days. Thank you for them but due to the opening activities it is taking a little longer to get them done.

Hope all have a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Here are some great photos of the Opening Day event, taken by Peggy! Nice one!

Who can YOU spot that you know? Answers on a Postcard please! LOL

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone!

Quick note to say that the next Competition at the Mall will be on Saturday 17th at 8pm UK time / 12-noon SL time, and will be two prizes (Best Male and Best Female) each at L$ 500, with a special bonus prize for the lady! This times contest will be 'Best Avatar', and I'm sure we'll have lots of fun there!

Why not come along for a chance to win L$500 just for turning up. Be good to see as many there as we can! All are welcome!

If anyone needs any information, please let me know.

All the best, Simon

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone!

Just want to remind you all about tomorrow's 'Best Avatar' contest!

Why not come along for a good chance to win L$500? (And there's a special bonus prize for the 'Best lady Avatar'! Our neighbour Mulan, has very kindly donated one of her beautiful tables!)

We look forward to seeing as many there tomorrow as possible, as this should prove to be a very interesting contest theme! (Hope you will be there Nosty! You are always great with things like this! )

Also, as events are going to be regular now, we're always open to suggestions (polite ones please LOL), for 'contest themes' and attractions to draw people in. You don't necessarily need to organise them, but any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

All the best,

Simon.

Rhondda Cynon Taf, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View Trinakarenmille's Feedback (+2574)
    All-About Trinakarenmille
    View Trinakarenmille's Listings
    Forum Posts

Simon.
    Sorry for the delay in replying.
    Had HUGE problems with AOHell. No cpmputer access for the last week.
    Still need to sort the name out, then will place a bid.

That SL site looks great.

Ken.

Know any good anagrams?.

View kait's Feedback (+70)
    All-About kait
    View kait's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Simon et al,

Am sorry to say that I totally missed the opening of the mall, but was out of the country at short notice and had no internet access where i was...... the evening looks as if it went off great, will check out the mall and SL soon as just landed back today.. bit tired will probably be up at silly o`clock due to jet lag

speak again soon

Thread Information