Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 60 of 85 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Second-Life - Promote eBid for peanuts!

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone!

Today's winners are:-

Tina Caudron M
    Susi Nitely NM

Well done to both the above, and good to see more members now!

Best wishes,

Simon.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone!

Last two sets of winners are:-

Argo Slade NM
    Genex Ansar NM

Gothicka Fhang NM
    Jesse2323 Loon NM

Congratulations to all the above!

I'm still soldiering on with the Wedding cakes LOL! (Very intricate and very primmy too, so those on display will be a Zero-primmed version) Unforseen circumstances have put me behind on these, - mainly SL being a bit 'hit and miss' for the last week.

All the best, Simon.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone!

Todays lucky winners are...

Sindaia Denimore NM
    LolitaFrance Anthony NM

Congratulations to both!

Take care, Simon.

I finally joined! So far my blood's been sucked by a vampire and have lost 25% of my humanity., keep falling into the ocean, got terribly lost and kept discarding my skirt in public accidentally!

Still trying to work out the controls and how to change my avatar. But it's definitely fun. I don't see the eBid group anywhere yet - I'll have to send you a msg Simon.

Simon doesn't seem to be around. Can anyone else tell me how to join the eBid 2nd Life group? I'm Kitty Yedmore.

And where is the eBid mall? Does anyone have directions? I'm thinking of catching the bus.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by *artsbanquet* View Post
    Simon doesn't seem to be around. Can anyone else tell me how to join the eBid 2nd Life group? I'm Kitty Yedmore.

And where is the eBid mall? Does anyone have directions? I'm thinking of catching the bus.
    Hi *artsbanquet*,
    Sorry Simon must be kind of tied up but if you click on this link it should take you to Manderley Shopping Mall and you will see and eBid sign there --- click on it to join th eBid group.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Narugo/232/223/76

Hope you enjoy
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

I finally joined! So far my blood's been sucked by a vampire and have lost 25% of my humanity., keep falling into the ocean, got terribly lost and kept discarding my skirt in public accidentally!

Still trying to work out the controls and how to change my avatar. But it's definitely fun. I don't see the eBid group anywhere yet - I'll have to send you a msg Simon.
    Hmmm sounds like you've met Nosty in SL already then! ROFL! . Re. your skirt, I wouldn't worry LOL. A few have been known to discard them on purpose! But that's usually only when it's VERY hot! LOL

Seriously, sorry for the delay in replying. Had a few things to attend to recently. Glad Peggy sorted you out with the SLURL, and it was good to meet you last night. If you need anyhelp SL-wise, just let one of us know, there is usually one of us about.

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Hi *artsbanquet*,
    Sorry Simon must be kind of tied up but if you click on this link it should take you to Manderley Shopping Mall and you will see and eBid sign there --- click on it to join th eBid group.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Narugo/232/223/76

Hope you enjoy
    Many thanks for that Peggy. Yep was tied up !

Was great to see 'MB' on again last night too! Thanks for sorting the security orb out too MB! Just in the nick of time too, as the box got rented for 2 hours just after you left LOL.

If any of the group wants to exchange 'friendships', just ask either myself, Peggy, Wendy, Hiya etc. etc. and we will help you out.

The last few winners of Peggy's Daily Draw are:-

Di Vultee M
    Toshi Merryman NM

Nyoko Kawanishi NM
    katty Diesel NM

Mistebid Ansome M
    Kitty Yedmore M

Well done to all the above! Especially to our Group Members, Di, MB and Kitty. (ROFL! Di! You're NOT in the Group are you? ROFL! Only just realised! No worries! But Shhhhsh! Don't tell Peggy! ROFL! )

Take care,

Simon / Ignatius Lytton (AKA 'Ignalius' to some! YOU know who you are!)

Many thanks to Simon and Peggy who showed me around yesterday. I was very impressed. It's a beautiful place, wonderfully crafted, and every eBid seller and buyer should pay it a visit.

To Yvonne (Only the very best) - so sorry I rejected your offer of friendship yesterday - I didn't know who you were so I was overly cautious in saying yes!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Many thanks to Simon and Peggy who showed me around yesterday. I was very impressed. It's a beautiful place, wonderfully crafted, and every eBid seller and buyer should pay it a visit.

To Yvonne (Only the very best) - so sorry I rejected your offer of friendship yesterday - I didn't know who you were so I was overly cautious in saying yes!
    You are very welcome and it was my pleasure, so glad you enjoyed it.

It does pay to be cautious about accepting friendship but it is nice to know that once you have accepted friendship you can remove it if you find they are not someone you wish to be friends with.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone!

Thank you Corinne (Kitty) for your kind comments. Much appreciated!

Just thought I'd start the ball rolling and compile a list of eBidders/SLers and their IDs for both, so those new to SL will have a better idea of who is 'out there'.

(Peggy, Wendy etc. please feel free to chip in with some more, as there are quite a few I've missed).

rupert691 - Ignatius Lytton
    ropegg - Cepas Frog
    lovetosell - Zarin Nightfire
    onlytheverybest - Mistebid Ansome
    rednosty - Eye Nostram
    Barrattess - Di Vultee

All the best for now,

Simon.
    Last edited by rupert691; 27th August 2008 at 09:40 PM.

Thread Information