Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Yup - you are BOTH delusional .....
    oooooh I love it when she uses big words!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

There are times I totally despaired of Pam.....

Slightly long story follows.

Just before Christmas my first serious girlfriend (1976) contacted me on F/B and she and I have been chatting and flirting with each other every night since, Pam has also became a friend of hers (and the 3 of us get on great together)

Two weeks ago we get a phone call from my “girlfriend” to tell me that a person I once worked with had died, and as they were not expecting many people to the funeral Pam and I said we would go up to London to attend it. We were told that we could stay at my “girlfriends” and her partner’s house for 3 days, so for the first time in 34 years I meet up with her.

Now both my “girlfriend” and the person who has died were both Cliff Richard fans, as is Pam (but not as much as them). As my “girlfriend” had to clear the flat out where the person who had died lived we helped them bring some of the stuff back to my “girlfriends”

So after the funeral Pam and my “girlfriend” start to open the boxes that contained the dead woman’s Cliff collection.... Now my “girlfriend” had quite a bit of the Cliff stuff already... (I am sure you can see what’s coming!!!!)

We arrived at my “girlfriends” house with one large overnight bag, our funeral suits and my crutches.... we came home with the same PLUS 1 LP case full of LP’s, 2 large boxes of Cliff Richard programs and another box of various old programs like a 1964 Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, The Troggs, Adam Faith and numerous other 1960 pop groups.........

WE CAN’T EVEN GO TO A RUDDY FUNERAL WITHOUT US COMING BACK WITH A CAR FULL OF STOCK.

As a footnote, it wasn’t until my “girlfriend” and I met up on F/B after all these years that I suddenly realised just how much Pam and her are alike both in humour and likes and dislikes..... and to make it even worse I now have TWO women nagging me

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Its foggy here, & not much sign of it clearing, yesterday late afternoon we had sunshine,

No losses or come to that no gains
    Can't see a thing here Lieutenant Maplegin, mind you don't bump into me on patrol ! At least it's disguising my listings, it's still all quiet on the Western Front. (sigh)

New recruits :- 403

Member numbers :- 1,036,296

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    There are times I totally despaired of Pam.....

Slightly long story follows.

Just before Christmas my first serious girlfriend (1976) contacted me on F/B and she and I have been chatting and flirting with each other every night since, Pam has also became a friend of hers (and the 3 of us get on great together)

Two weeks ago we get a phone call from my “girlfriend” to tell me that a person I once worked with had died, and as they were not expecting many people to the funeral Pam and I said we would go up to London to attend it. We were told that we could stay at my “girlfriends” and her partner’s house for 3 days, so for the first time in 34 years I meet up with her.

Now both my “girlfriend” and the person who has died were both Cliff Richard fans, as is Pam (but not as much as them). As my “girlfriend” had to clear the flat out where the person who had died lived we helped them bring some of the stuff back to my “girlfriends”

So after the funeral Pam and my “girlfriend” start to open the boxes that contained the dead woman’s Cliff collection.... Now my “girlfriend” had quite a bit of the Cliff stuff already... (I am sure you can see what’s coming!!!!)

We arrived at my “girlfriends” house with one large overnight bag, our funeral suits and my crutches.... we came home with the same PLUS 1 LP case full of LP’s, 2 large boxes of Cliff Richard programs and another box of various old programs like a 1964 Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, The Troggs, Adam Faith and numerous other 1960 pop groups.........

WE CAN’T EVEN GO TO A RUDDY FUNERAL WITHOUT US COMING BACK WITH A CAR FULL OF STOCK.

As a footnote, it wasn’t until my “girlfriend” and I met up on F/B after all these years that I suddenly realised just how much Pam and her are alike both in humour and likes and dislikes..... and to make it even worse I now have TWO women nagging me
    "Congratulations" aren't in order then . . .<groan>
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Yup - you are BOTH delusional .....
    Sarge she is picking on me again, She needs putting on report

I think thats quite normal somer, Nowt wrong with that.....................she says knowing they have a house full of junk as well

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I think thats quite normal somer, Nowt wrong with that.....................she says knowing they have a house full of junk as well
    Ditto from me .............. and I've not long moved house and got rid of almost a houseful before that!

Very foggy last night so all quiet on the Welsh Front - going to put my Holiday Notice up soon so that should frighten them off good and proper - hopefully not

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

We got blue sky and sunshine again, but between my first posting and now, we had thick fog especially over the river. And it came down so fast I didn't notice. It's going to be an interesting day, I think

We have a sea mist coming in at the moment and it's so cold I have a hot water bottle on my knees and a fan heater on.

Quote Originally Posted by sucadot View Post
    "Congratulations" aren't in order then . . .<groan>
    I guess with two women to contend with he's not quite the "Bachelor Boy" anymore ... (sorry couldn't resist !)

Thread Information