Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Quote Originally Posted by Salomina27 View Post
    It makes ME cross too!
    Bring on the kilt men I say, bring em on!
    Attachment 31084

Attachment 31085
    LOL Sal! I'll share if you will.

Cheers,

I hope everyone is feeling much better now - I don't like hearing about everyone feeling under the weather.

They are predicting a possible blizzard for tomorrow (heavy sigh). Fried Day was a work day again this week. My assistant usually comes on Friday and I enjoy it, but we must have worked pretty hard as she filled up the memory card on the camera and we both slept in this morning. I had the silliest dream and now that you reminded me it was Friday the 13th, I see why. Mom and I were on the way home and ran out of money so we stopped and I got a job at a place I used to work. Then it was the last day and my hair had come down out of an updo (as if I could do that) and I had lost my shoes and purse so I couldn't get out of the building. Now is that crazy? I woke up shaking my head. LOL!

My Assistant called me today, a trailer behind the shop has recently been sold and the new owners were cleaning up and she thought it appeared they were having problems determining where the property line was. I went over and it turned out the new owners are dear friends and they didn't know where the property line is and they cleaned up my wood pile, so I said thank you very much! My Friends son has been going to clean that up this Winter, but the ground froze and we were going to dig a pit and burn the wood in there and then cover it up. The ground froze early this year and it froze hard, so it would have just been hard on the equipment to try and work with it. He has a backhoe and a bull dozer, makes short work of clean up. And since I am willing to do it during his "off" season he gives me a good price. I had a cup of Ginger Peach tea with my assistant while I was out, so it was a pleasant afternoon. It has clouded up now, so we'll see very soon if it's going to rain or snow. I would prefer rain, but it's so dry here, I'll take what we get.

The kilt men are definitely nummy, but I want my man in Wranglers (jeans), Tony Lamas (boots) and a Stetson (hat). So, if you see one of those on the loose, lasso him for me. I watched a documentary last night on cowboys, real cowboys not the glorified rodeo cowboys. They are a dying breed you know. Wish I could have shared it, but it's probably too long anyway. It's called Gathering Remnants, a Tribut to Cowboys and it's an hour long, but a good example of how we ranch here despite the fact that it was filmed in Idaho. OK, I'm off to bed now, it's 10 pm. Night all, everyone get to feeling better.
    Last edited by wyocowgirl1; 15th April 2012 at 04:03 AM.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning Everyone.

Wyo we have also been warned over here that an icy blast from the Arctic us due to hit us soon so it's out with the winter woolies again for us I think.

OH is off to Mallory Park today for the Vintage Motorcyle races which is why I am up early to see him off.

Trish if you are around today, there's an 'I wish' ad I've seen for your hubby as well as my OH. An advert was placed this week for a Vincent Black Lightning built in the early 1950s. Only a handful were built and you had to apply to buy one at an approximate price of £500.00. It is expected to sell for around £1000000.00! The new owner has to pass a number of tests I believe to be able to acquire this treasure. We can only drool!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry I missed you, Wyo. Just decided to do things the wrong way round and went into the kitchen before turning on the PC. It's lovely blue sky, but a bit nippy here. But then it may warm up a bit later. I am supposed to go out this morning, but those little men in my head have suddenly decided to bank on their drums, So I expect it's painkillers and back to bed.

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry to hear you feel unwell Meebo and yes, it sounds like bed is the best place until it passes. Take care lovely lady.

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Okay
    Last edited by adruml; 15th April 2012 at 07:38 PM.

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all - sweet dreams Wyo after Friday the 13th! and I hope you're feelilng better soon Meebo.

Had a stroll round the local car boot sale this morning, sunny but a bit nippy, most of the stall-holders were wrapped up well - roll on summer.

Have a good day everyone
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

Hi everyone ...lets have some Sabbath on this Sabbath
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXPI3...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUJH7y1yK_E

.... ooops, sorry, forgot meebo had a poorly head and was resting. Get well soon meebo x

Oh Gill, OH stopped dead in his tracks at the very mention of the Vincent. After he had managed to close his gaping mouth, all he could muster was "WOW - jammy so and so" (or words to that effect lol!)

Wyo, agree with cheaver, it really is great to read your posts, so descriptive. I can almost see tumbleweed flying past as I read!
    Suca, you're braver than me, I have only been outdoors for a short time. Brrr, it's freezing out there, my fingers are only just thawing out. No gardening today.
    Hope you manage to soothe away those achy muscles Sue, I always keep Radox by the bath (tub) for a relaxing soak. Dominic quite often wallows in it after a hard football match/training session.

Hope you had a great night out Sal, I was thinking of you xxx
    Al, hope you have an enjoyable day - got anything special planned?
    Cheavs, hope you get all your bedding dried! I think ours would just freeze on the line.
    Kayla, are you going to the pub today for open mike? I loved the tunes you picked last time, especially this one.... (any excuse to play it again!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc

Well, better get some work done. Have a great day everyone.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. Meebo, hope you're feeling better soon; drummers on the whole are OK, but in the head not so much. Wyo, it sounds lovely where you are, certainly different from East Coast city life, and IMHO a fair improvement. Trish, enjoy drooling over the scooter, reminds me of moi when I saw a gorgeous modernist necklace online a while back, waaaaaaaay more than I could afford if I had 6 jobs, but it was fun to drool anyhow.

Still stiff but better today, think my coworker hit it on the head the other night when she said the biggest pain is standing for long periods, think that's what got me the other day, have to start wearing some shoes with thicker soles or at least some degree of foot support.

No hatching of redtails yet, (that I know of anyhow), though a pip may have begun yesterday evening, have to get over there soon to see what's going on. Befre long there should be a nest of 3 hatchlings, can't wait to see that.

A good day and much cheer,

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Great combonation Trish, Deep Purple and Sabbath. Very Nice!

Only plans for today are doing our taxes. What a pain in the...

Sues I'm gonna leave your drummer comment alone...for now.

Have a great Sunday Sabbath everyone. Keep the worship down to within reason.

Thread Information