My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Still here!

Default Still here!

I'm still here. Yoo Hoo Cornish maid I am having trouble with bulk relisting & Bulk editing.... Sigh! I shall just have to keep nibbling away at all my items one by one to ensure all are correct.
    Sod's Law... When I have finally got everything OK and tickety Boo Royal Mail will change their postage prices

I hope everyone is ok especially the "Oldsters" I have been in and out and quietly lurking. This retirement thing is far too busy for my liking . I was always under the impression it was a time to do your own thing and quietly watch the sunsets......I seem to have less time now than I did when a full time working mother..
    I have been on eBid for 10 years now. I retired then too. It only seems like yesterday I was a newbie.
    .....But still here.. still selling ( or trying to) and still happy
    Click to open The Allsorts Cupboard

Widen your search Horizons
    Find it on eBid
    Click here to join the fun for FREE

Default Re: Still here!

Yoo hoo (((babyredmerlin666777999))) I wondered where you had been skiving off to ?!
    Now stop trying to fool people that you are a forum lurker instead of a master 'cause we know the truth about your age !

Eek, don't mention the dreaded postage changes. I wouldn't touch bulk edit with a barge pole since I lost all my overseas postage prices that time years ago !

It's good to see you are still alive, kicking and selling !

Default Re: Still here!

Nope, the Maid ain't changed
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information