My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Change of username?

Default Change of username?

I'm returing to ebid after a break. After I've sold the last of my gemstone pendants and crystals i want to concentrate on my bridal hair accessories and jewellery - all made by me. I'm thinking of requesting a change of username. My husband thinks I should go with k9carer, a name I use a lot. As well as caring for my two dogs, they care for me as I'm disabled. My jewellery making helps with their expenses. I'm concerned this may put people off as the lack of pets is used as a selling plus. My ebid store will be sparkling gems and I'm thinking of going with the unimaginative Sparkles.

I would love to go with k9carer, it would certainly help with my about me page.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Change of username?

Contact support@ebid.net for request to change your username, whatever you decide

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Contact support@ebid.net for request to change your username, whatever you decide
    Got that ready on fast dial Still no closer to a decision, but must decide soon

I like celticshaman lol

The dog in your Avi? Is it yours? Wot's his/her name? Just a thought
    Last edited by CarnoustieCats; 15th February 2016 at 09:42 PM. Reason: oops spelling lol
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

You could call the shop Sparkles - I'd go with the username you like - after all, you can't claim to be pet free (any more than I can!)
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

The dog is Shelly. She was my previous assistance dog. That's my favourite photo of her. Lost her to soon. I've got my two boys now, Cai and Flyn. It's time I used their pics as my Avi.

Madelaine, you're so right, I could never claim to be pet free, and wouldn't want to.

When I first started making jewellery it was pagan/druid orientated. I still do that but I'm doing more bridal jewellery now.

When I'm not making jewellery I'm doing photography, mostly dogs, friends of my boys.

I replied yesterday, but it's disappeared. That's crazy. I've got to do it all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    I like celticshaman lol

The dog in your Avi? Is it yours? Wot's his/her name? Just a thought
    That's Shelly. She was my assistance dog, lost her far too soon. I've got Cai and Flyn now, two boys. I think it's time I canged my Avi. That's just about my favourite picture of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Madelaine;
    You could call the shop Sparkles - I'd go with the username you like - after all, you can't claim to be pet free (any more than I can
    I didn't even think about calling the shop Sparkles. I could never deny my boys, they're too much a part of me.

When I first started making jewellery, too many years back to remember, it was pagan/druid related. I still do some of that, but mostly it's bridal now. Some jewellery, but mostly hair accessories. That's why I thought it was time for a name change.

When I'm not making jewellery, I'm taking photographs, mostly dogs, my two boys are very sociable, so there are plenty of candidates.

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by celticshaman View Post
    I replied yesterday, but it's disappeared. That's crazy. I've got to do it all over again.

That's Shelly. She was my assistance dog, lost her far too soon. I've got Cai and Flyn now, two boys. I think it's time I canged my Avi. That's just about my favourite picture of her.

I didn't even think about calling the shop Sparkles. I could never deny my boys, they're too much a part of me.

When I first started making jewellery, too many years back to remember, it was pagan/druid related. I still do some of that, but mostly it's bridal now. Some jewellery, but mostly hair accessories. That's why I thought it was time for a name change.

When I'm not making jewellery, I'm taking photographs, mostly dogs, my two boys are very sociable, so there are plenty of candidates.
    I can't see much difference to what you replied yesterday and today's post.
    If you think your post disappeared then maybe eBid admin are seeing this as a 'Plug' thread rather than general chatter.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

I have no idea what happened. The first one wasn't there yesterday, I was gutted, I thought people must be thinking badly because I hadn't responded, now today it's there?!
    I can't see much difference to what you replied yesterday and today's post.
    If you think your post disappeared then maybe eBid admin are seeing this as a 'Plug' thread rather than general chatter
    I did remember it well didn't I! I don't really understand what you mean about seening it as a Plug thread. There was an original post done 2 days ago, yesteday it had vanished, I wrote it again so there was one, now today there's 2 almost identical posts. It's crazy. If I think too hard about it I'll get a headache, so best not to think about it at all and get on with some creative work

**This post is defintely in place**
    Last edited by celticshaman; 18th February 2016 at 04:44 PM.

Thread Information