Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning all. I saw sun when I woke up (thanks for the coffee and side, Red. Glad it wasn't lard). Annie and maple = the visiting Old Sailor Scheme and getting bloods done both seem like wonderful use of your time. I hope both go well.

Clouds are at a funny angle today, and it's cloudy. Philpott is snoring on the sofa. He's been having a hard time sleeping through the night, and wakes very early. Hasn't shaved for several days, and has been getting more depressed. Didn't help when one of his kids didn't call or anything for fathers' day.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

There isnt any sun up this end of Wales, no cars passing or parking up, no one walking about so cant see the shops opening today going to get any customers apart from ASDA that is, I am just sat here sneezing my head off and contemplating going back to bed after my shopping arrives

Ello troops. Heard him upstairs doing a zoom chat with the boys for father's day yesterday, for about half an hour, but no offer to let me see and speak to them even just for a couple of minutes.
    His lap top is the only computer with a camera, I have no web cam on mine. No we don't have to share a phone Lieutenant Maplegin, the land line is on my side of the house and we both have mobiles.

He's gone off today to pick up a sofa bed for his room somewhere the other side of Swindon and I am going to walk into Bath soon to have a drink in a friend's garden so it will be nice to get away from everything for a few hours. The postage editing will have to wait !

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Ello troops. Heard him upstairs doing a zoom chat with the boys for father's day yesterday, for about half an hour, but no offer to let me see and speak to them even just for a couple of minutes.
    His lap top is the only computer with a camera, I have no web cam on mine. No we don't have to share a phone Lieutenant Maplegin, the land line is on my side of the house and we both have mobiles.
    Does your mobile phone have a camera and microphone? That is what I use for zoom calls. The screen is small, but it gets the job done.

All-About HerMajesty
    Forum Posts

Good idea, hurry. And you can buy webcams online for £10 or less. Better to have your own.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - rather overcast out there but not cold as I've just hung the washing out.

Visit to the Old Sailor went well yesterday and because his carer, Dani was there as well, it looks like we're getting Dad an Alexa thingy and she will help set it up for him once his phone line is connected. Been waiting on BT since end of March to do this. The engineer is due next week, just hope they don't turn him away as happened before.

So today's excitement will be filling/putting out the re-cycling boxes for emptying tomorrow and then back to photographing/uploading some new listings.
    The joys of lockdown!

Name:  Apocalypse_Now_In_a_Minute.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  15.6 KB

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

He's gone off today to pick up a sofa bed for his room somewhere the other side of Swindon and I am going to walk into Bath soon to have a drink in a friend's garden so it will be nice to get away from everything for a few hours. The postage editing will have to wait !

Sorry to read of your frustrations in having no face to face time with your boys, but that's men for you selfish, sorry should have said some men. I have a camera on my laptop but never gets used as don't know where to start and not interested in learning have plenty more things to occupy my time, that's why sometimes I don't come on the forums for a while always something to do that takes priority, will be going out this morning into my garden and will try to catch up on jobs. Have to try and set up my printer also to my laptop, keep putting it off, Hope it works when I do, when it was attached to my old laptop it would keep saying that it needed paper and no matter how many times I told it that it had plenty of paper it would not do as it was told😖😖 Probably why I do what I need to do on-line then log out and forget about it.

Thanks for all the advice troops, yes I'll have to get something sorted out. It's just I'm not very techie where these things are concerned, I only got a decent mobile just before Christmas so haven't really had much experience of these things. It's another thing I shall have to learn.

Still wading my way through all the postage editing but did get a hedge cut in the garden this afternoon, boy it was hot work !

All-About HerMajesty
    Forum Posts

The webcams are a piece of cake. Chocolate cake. Plug in and go sort of thing. If I figured it out, you sure can, Sarge!

Pretty sunset tonight. Tomorrow is a major DIY day around the castle. Philpott will be seeing if he can stay on the roof without falling off, and I will do various odd jobs to help.
    I hope everyone is stayin safe and taking the Good Boris' advice with a few grains of salt. Now that the states are starting to open up, the virus case rates are starting to soar, and it will likely be the same here.

Make lots of ice cubes the next few days, and maybe try the great American favorite, ICED TEA! I like Sweet Tea, a southern favorite.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Finally got my clothing shop items listed that are ready right now.
    Last night I was able to get 28 items listed and today the last 19 items. YEAH !

Now to start the household item shop.

Thread Information